I'm planning on buying a Kramer Pacer Classic, but i need to hear it from someone that owns it, how does it feels? its durable?, how about its tremolo?

Also, the other guitar that's on my sight is an Bc Rch Gunslinger, same question.

ANd wich guitar that has a price range of less that 320$ do you recommend?
Kramer focus 2000 or 3000. Basically ESP mij guitars with OFR's for 200 bucks. I bought mine for 175. It's a much better guitar in every way than the pacer classics. Which aren't bad guitars at all, but why spend that when half the price are excellent quality guitars? The focuses just feel and sound Much better.
The new Gunslinger "retro's" are not bad but not great either. They just feel cheap which is a pity as I have a USA Gunslinger from the late 80's that I wanted to retire with one of these. In comparison it was night and day the USA guitar is very well made and the original Floyd rose holds the tuning great never had any problems. If you want a good BC Rich you have to spend pretty big on them.
Quote by Chad11491
Kramer focus 2000 or 3000. Basically ESP mij guitars with OFR's for 200 bucks. I bought mine for 175. It's a much better guitar in every way than the pacer classics. Which aren't bad guitars at all, but why spend that when half the price are excellent quality guitars? The focuses just feel and sound Much better.

Yeah i was also looking for these old kramers, since they look nice and they're on my price range, the thing is finding them, since i will most likely buy em next year and ebay sellers wont wait for me hahaha. Oh and i'm a total newbie on floyd, do you think that the Kramer Pacer Classic has a good one?

Quote by SHaun Steel
The new Gunslinger "retro's" are not bad but not great either. They just feel cheap which is a pity as I have a USA Gunslinger from the late 80's that I wanted to retire with one of these. In comparison it was night and day the USA guitar is very well made and the original Floyd rose holds the tuning great never had any problems. If you want a good BC Rich you have to spend pretty big on them.

I read a lot about these old gunslinger, but damn they're pricey, i also read that the new ones are made in china, and, ugh... But do you think that the floyd rose of the new ones are good?
I have a Kramer Pacer FT-202S that I recently purchased over the summer to mod a bit. It places nice and sounds great, but I wouldn't even know what the stock pickups sound like (assuming they're "decent"). This particular Pacer is a Gibson era one, and they're decent guitars.

I would have to agree with Chad, though. I have a Focus 3000 and it's a great guitar. I paid $325 for it last year and that's the most they go for (I snagged mine with the original case). They feel great, sound nice, and come with an OFR which costs quite a bit on its own.
Skip the username, call me Billy
last bc rich i touched was as one was being unboxed at GC, and i asked to see it.

i run my left hand down the neck, ****er cut part of my hand to the point of blood. not major pain or anything, just frusteration because i had to take cover it while i played guitars for a day or two.

no bullshit.

the guys felt bad, but shit happens, wasn't his fault nor anybody in the store.

i don't think i will do that again.

not a very good QC for fretwork
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i own a classic. its my main guitar. most stable trem. i beat the crap outta this guitar. and the neck is like a wide flat strat. not really an ibanez. its the best guitar ive ever played after i deglossed the neck.

i did chance the bridge bucker for a JB because every guitar needs a jb...usually
Quote by Jchm
I read a lot about these old gunslinger, but damn they're pricey, i also read that the new ones are made in china, and, ugh... But do you think that the floyd rose of the new ones are good?

I only spent around 10-15mins with that particular guitar but I was not all that impressed with it. From memory it was not the worst trem I've ever used but it didn't like being too distressed. If it were my cash I would steer well clear.

If your looking for a great guitar that does that 80's sound really well find a used pre 2005 Washburn Nuno N2. Fantastic guitars necks are great hardware is very good and the Wilkinson trem is very good. These can be had for £200-250 all day not to mention far more versatile and far superior than the Gunslinger or the kramer. Again like the new gunslingers don't buy the new chinese N2's as they are made from agathis, they look and sound like a toilet seat with strings on it.
Last edited by SHaun Steel at Nov 20, 2013,