Features:
22 Frets
Cracked Mirror finish
Seymour Duncan sh-4 pickups.
Grover tuners
TonePros bridge
Set Neck

Sound:
Not had a chance to give the pups a full workout but they sound nice and clean(not muddy) and have a good amount of gain on tap. The coil tap works but with my current setup the difference is limited.

Overall it is clearly designed for metal/rock playing.

Action Fit,FInish: The finish is fantastic and the guitar appears to be very well made can't find anything wrong with it. The guitar Could do with a bit of a setup but is perfectly playable and the neck is thinner than i expected and quite comfortable to play.

Wont comment on reliability but seem well made as mentioned.

Overall: A well built guitar that at last on first impression seems do to all that it say on the tin.

9/10

Waits for A7X hate.
Last edited by Moon1n1te at Nov 19, 2013,
How heavy is that thing?

HNGD!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Moon1n1te

Got this for £500 off at guitarguitar.

Overall it is clearly designed for metal/rock playing.

Waits for A7X hate.

£500 off of what? What's the final price? With case? Shipped or pickup?

Why is it "clearly designed" for metal/rock playing? Aside from the cracked mirror finish on top, it seems pretty "every day." What kind of frets? What kind of radius?

What is A7X hate? I mean, I know who the band is, but does someone really care all that much?
Quote by dspellman
What is A7X hate? I mean, I know who the band is, but does someone really care all that much?

A7X is the band for people who don’t actually understand metal. A7X and their fans are to metal what the Offspring and their fans are to punk.
500 off of 900.
Ok you could play other styles with this guitar but I would say that it is marketed towards that.
Erm ill double check the frets and radius but I think your being a tad too critical. Its not a expert review.