I'd recommend getting a program like Reaper and rewiring into PT. Works essentially the same, but you have to toggle programs to change parameters. Also, I think there is this thing called FXPansion that a lot of older-version PT users use to wrap VSTs up within the DAW.

Might want to check the recording forum here for any more possible solutions. Hope this helps.
Quote by cdr_salamander
I'd recommend getting a program like Reaper and rewiring into PT. Works essentially the same, but you have to toggle programs to change parameters. Also, I think there is this thing called FXPansion that a lot of older-version PT users use to wrap VSTs up within the DAW.

Might want to check the recording forum here for any more possible solutions. Hope this helps.

What do you mean by rewiring from Reaper? Like, record a midi and export a wav or something? I wouldn't want to do it that way.

I've heard of FXPansion I may have to just throw down money on it.
There's a VST sticky in the recordings forum, I'd expect there to be something good listed there.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud