In the tremolo arm socket, the black circle thing fell out. How do I fix this? Can take pics if I'm not being specific enough.
Just a tiny black, sort of like a washer. It's the black piece sticking out of the cavity that sleeves the tremolo arm. It has a notch on it too.
Haha, yep. Mine fell out as well. You can order a new one from Ibanez Rules.

I believe the part you're looking for is the trem arm bushing. Go to the page I linked and Ctrl+F "2ZR212". That's the part number.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Nov 20, 2013,
Oh, I thought you lost it. Yeah you should just be able to unscrew that top part completely and it will fit right back in the hole, like this. Just unscrew the "11" part off of the "9" and put the "12" back inside of the "9" if that makes any sense.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Last edited by biga29 at Nov 20, 2013,
Quote by HammerParty
Haha, it's exactly that piece. Right on man. Thanks!

No problem Like I said same thing happened to me.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by HammerParty
Update. It keeps falling out. How do I make it so it doesn't?

Are you screwing the top piece back on? That 'cap' piece that screws over the whole assembly should keep it from coming out.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Well whenever I pull out the trem arm, it just pops back out. You have to unscrew the top piece to get the arm back into it. I have to store it in the case. Or are you actually talking about removing the actual nut from the tremolo?
No, Im just talking about the cap that goes over the nut. That should always stay on. You shouldn't need to completely unscrew it to remove the arm, just loosen it and pull the arm out.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦