Quote by WaterGod
Dat freedom.

They still have a monarch there, whether it's for show or not is irrelevant. Backwards people, the lot.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
They still have a monarch there, whether it's for show or not is irrelevant. Backwards people, the lot.

lol no, especially considering the history of the post-Franco monarchy.

Terrible law; hopefully it won't be passed.
Protest along the border of Spain in France and Portugal?

"Smartass-protesting fine implemented after border protest"

D'oh!
Honestly, I think I just won six different bets I made with people on this one. Good job and thank you, Spain! You just won me a total of $450 this week!
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
I don't know about Spain, but I know that in the UK a very small percentage of the populous are Republicans. If Spain is anything like it, I don't understand why there are so many monarchists. I'm not saying that there being a monarchy has anything to do with the OP, I just don't understand.
Quote by macashmack
I don't know about Spain, but I know that in the UK a very small percentage of the populous are Republicans. If Spain is anything like it, I don't understand why there are so many monarchists. I'm not saying that there being a monarchy has anything to do with the OP, I just don't understand.

I have friends from Spain and they hate the monarchs. They especially hate that they have to pay to upkeep the Prince of Asturias who actually only goes to Asturias once per year.
So if I call a police officer there a cerdo , I get fined 30,000 euros? Seems fair. The police are clearly better than the average person and should never get their poor feelings hurt.
Amp:
Vox AC30
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster, Fender Jaguar
Keyboards:
Roland Juno 106, Nord Lead 2X, Yamaha DX7
Drums:
Roland TR-707
Quote by Philip_pepper
I have no words.

Then Spain oughtta be fascist more frequently.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's like Spain doesn't want to be like the rest of the civilized West
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
They're turning into 1980's Argentina.

inb4 they invade Gibraltar
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Similar laws were proposed in the light of the economic crisis in the USA, UK and the netherlands Guess what, none of them passed.