I'm thinking of getting a PRS SE Dave Navarro. What do people think of it, has anyone tried/got it?
Last edited by Leebrahimovic at Nov 20, 2013,
Haven't tried it, but PRS guitars are generally pretty decent.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Never played one. If you have access, I'd go to the nearest guitar shop and try it out. I personally tend to stay away from Artist Series Guitars. I feel like the prices are marked up and they generally sound the same compared to their non artist counterparts.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Haven't tried it, but PRS guitars are generally pretty decent.

Yeah that's the impression that I got.
Quote by FuZZface707
Never played one. If you have access, I'd go to the nearest guitar shop and try it out. I personally tend to stay away from Artist Series Guitars. I feel like the prices are marked up and they generally sound the same compared to their non artist counterparts.

I played a similar model and I really like the Navarro one, I don't think there's another on with the same colour.
PRS SE line is solid! and the QC is top notch. As for the signature series! take a hard look at the specs to see what woods are used, what pups are installed, and the type of controls. You will find most are the same with the styling, paint and controls being the difference.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by Auriemma
PRS SE line is solid! and the QC is top notch. As for the signature series! take a hard look at the specs to see what woods are used, what pups are installed, and the type of controls. You will find most are the same with the styling, paint and controls being the difference.

Yeah, thats exactly what I've found
Tried one in a shop, seemed nice enough. Wouldn't get one meself though, prefer Santana if I was to have a name on it.
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by The Judist
Tried one in a shop, seemed nice enough. Wouldn't get one meself though, prefer Santana if I was to have a name on it.

Yeah, that one looks great too. I prefer the colour scheme on the Navarro one though