Do most cases typically fit 7 string guitars?
I'm looking at this case: Kaces eBay

And a 7 string lefty Schecter.
Other case suggestions are welcome, I simply chose that one because I'm having my friend come with it and the 7 to Canada. I just picked a cheap one that will hopefully hold o__O.
Quote by J2G
Do most cases typically fit 7 string guitars?
I'm looking at this case: Kaces eBay

Other case suggestions are welcome, I simply chose that one because I'm having my friend come with it and the 7 to Canada. I just picked a cheap one that will hopefully hold o__O.

not good ones. a good case hugs the guitar. if you have a case for a 6 string, the neck is more narrow and didn't fit as good as far as your body could be a tad bigger, headstock is generally longer/wider and/or different shaped.

so get yourself a case for a 7.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
this is one of my ibby prestiges' in its case

see how everything fits so tight.

that is a Gibson case for my Gothic V. fits nice and snug.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Nov 20, 2013,
On the contrary, most cases I've encountered are pretty pliable, and they just form to the shape of your guitar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
On the contrary, most cases I've encountered are pretty pliable, and they just form to the shape of your guitar.

there are universal cases, but half of my guitars don't fit in them. i am not counting carved top. some don't fit the headstock angle right and the neck doesn't lay flat under support.

imo i don't mess with loose cases if its something that matters and its getting moved around. if its a cheap guitar i just grab a gig bag, i got a really really nice universal gigbag that came from the seller on one guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Can someone link me to a 7 string case? I've never owned a case. My EC1000 is a lefty, will the guitars I have, have to be put in the case upside down?
Quote by J2G
Can someone link me to a 7 string case? I've never owned a case. My EC1000 is a lefty, will the guitars I have, have to be put in the case upside down?

shoot ESP an email and see what they say.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
there are universal cases, but half of my guitars don't fit in them. i am not counting carved top. some don't fit the headstock angle right and the neck doesn't lay flat under support.

imo i don't mess with loose cases if its something that matters and its getting moved around. if its a cheap guitar i just grab a gig bag, i got a really really nice universal gigbag that came from the seller on one guitar.
My custom guitar is a bit of an odd shape but I managed to find a case that it fits in nicely. The Tele on the other hand is in a case that it doesn't fit so it flops around a bit but hey, it's a tele, the case will probably come off second best.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by J2G

Just have him prop the guitar with towels or newspaper so it doesn't plop around. Is he driving or flying?
He's coming on the train, but the thing is, will the 7 string fit in the guitar at all, or would it exceed the dimensions? Say... a Schecter Damien Elite 7, or a Schecter C-7 Custom.
Quote by Ippon
Just have him prop the guitar with towels or newspaper so it doesn't plop around. Is he driving or flying?

He's coming on the train, but the thing is, will the 7 string fit in the guitar at all, or would it exceed the dimensions? Say... a Schecter Damien Elite 7, or a Schecter C-7 Custom.