Hi! I have a pretty simple question that i don't know the answer to. I play guitar and my girlfriend plays bass. We live in an apartment, so we often play individually through our amps into headphones.

From our separate amps, I would like to run the lines out to a mixer so that in her headphone mix, she can get more bass and less guitar, and I can get more guitar and less bass.

I'm not sure what I need to do this. I just have the amps and the headphones right now. What kind of mixer (if that's even the right term) do I need?

Thanks in advance!
Look at the Jamhub
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate