I was just wondering. Are there wah pedals out there with an envelope filter setting built in?
Not that I know of.

Unless you really want to build something complicated, you'll have to buy a pedal wah and an auto one.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Pretty sure the Pigtronix EP-2 has a jack for an expression pedal. Look into that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Are you sure the ibanez weeping demon is also an envelope filter? Watched some videos and it doesn't seem to have that function. I might be wrong though.

I know there're envelope filters you can plug an expression pedal to, but I was thinking in terms of one pedal for both. It's not critical that I find it. I was just wondering because it seemed obvious to have an auto-function on a wah pedal. Maybe in the form of the bypass button on a crybaby, but in the heel instead. So bypass/wah when pressing the toe down and auto-wah when pressing the heel down. Just a thought :-)
Yeah, I just watched a demo video of the Wahoo. It seems to do what I was asking for, but sadly it's expensive and too advanced for my needs. I was thinking of a simpler and more compact device.
Quote by Xerophthalmia
Are you sure the ibanez weeping demon is also an envelope filter? Watched some videos and it doesn't seem to have that function. I might be wrong though.

no, i was wrong. sorry about that. turns out the autowah thing just changes the switching mechanism. it's not an envelope filter.