It's instrumental, around 15 years of age, it's main melody is a nice piano with a few fast parts- repeated through the whole song, the piano has a delay- a very prominent feature of the song, synthesizers provide the background music.

The cover art was something blue-themed, any leads?
Quote by Basti95
I know it's not this but screw it this is better

Right.

Well, further information, the composer was actually very popular, and as far as I remember, at one time he was signed on to a company that basically forced him to write something, so he wrote a really shitty album just to fulfill his contract.
Quote by Aralingh
Right.

Well, further information, the composer was actually very popular, and as far as I remember, at one time he was signed on to a company that basically forced him to write something, so he wrote a really shitty album just to fulfill his contract.

Why am I thinking Tubular Bells all of a sudden? I'm sure I read something like that about Mike Oldfield, you sure he isn't the artist?

Or the Goblins?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
Why am I thinking Tubular Bells all of a sudden? I'm sure I read something like that about Mike Oldfield, you sure he isn't the artist?

Or the Goblins?

Neither of those unfortunately, though from the same era. It's not tubular bells, the synthesizer parts were very much obvious in that track, it's like a dance song with a repetitive beat through all of it.
Last edited by Aralingh at Nov 20, 2013,
Quote by Aralingh
Neither of those unfortunately, though from the same era. It's not tubular bells, the synthesizer parts were very much obvious in that track, it's like a dance song with a repetitive beat through all of it.

It could be one of the sequels. The story you said was Mike Oldfield and Virgin Records verbatim.

This came out in 1998

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4SNbVPsLfM
Last edited by Malchius at Nov 20, 2013,
Haha wow, Robert Miles' Children is one of the most famous songs of its genre...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.