UG Mafia: Super Mario Edition. Ever want to try playing mafia? Now's your chance!

As hosted by yours truly!

http://www.omgus.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=147

There's the forum page, registering on the site is free

The set-up is relatively simple, so noobs are welcome!

Not sure how to play, but want to? Read these guides!

Common Roles and How To Play Them
Common Terms and Abbreviations
This Guide is Cool Too!

OMGUS MAFIA RULES
1. You must vote each day and post at least once every day and once every night.
2. You must PM host(s) every night cycle if you have a night action, whether you choose to use it or not.
3. Town may not communicate with each other outside this thread unless otherwise specified by your role.
4. You may not edit any of your posts. If you wish to add an idea to what you initially posted, type up another post and begin with "EBWOP:"
5. Keep derping and flamming to a minimum. This does not help town and only makes you as a player look bad.
6. No screenshots of PM's.
7. Play to win.
8. After a player dies, they are allowed one short farewell post but it cannot contain any game changing information. Dead players will be given a password to a "Graveyard" thread where they can chat with other dead players and the host(s).
9. Outing your scum team is grounds for an instant modkill and temprorary/permanent suspension from Mafia.
10. No role-claiming unless specified by host.

Still interested but still don't quite understand? Feel free to ask!
Last edited by Shotgunmerc at Nov 21, 2013,
I'll be available for pm'ing during the game for general game related advice. So if you want to learn how to play, this is your chance.

Just know that this game does require a fair bit of reading.
RIP Gooze

cats
This looks like great fun.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'd join, but I've got too much work

You don't necessarily need to be active all the time; as long as you check in once every cycle, you can keep playing

But I understand if you're busy
I can't wait for this to start. This is totally just a bump.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
man you gotta name the thread something like "hey shithead" and make the OP less friendly if you want people to join
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i'll /join, but if you make me scum i'm gonna kill myself

seriously
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
i'll /join, but if you make me scum i'm gonna kill myself

seriously

No promises

Also go post in that thread that you want to join just so I don't forget
Quote by strait jacket
Well at least I now know wtf mafia is, I won't join but I'll follow it.

I can make you a replacement player if you want, so if someone drops out midgame you can step in
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I can make you a replacement player if you want, so if someone drops out midgame you can step in

that might be cool, how do I do that?
Quote by strait jacket
that might be cool, how do I do that?

Make an account over on OMGUS, and I'll update the game info with your name as a replacement. From there, just keep an eye on your PMs. I can either PM you here on UG or over there, but basically if someone needs to dropout midgame, you would take their place and role and everything
bramp

oh dear this started already
Quote by korinaflyingv