Page 1 of 2
Just as the thread says, anyone wanna share some ideas?
Whats goes around must come down
Myths are just that, the Sumerians were a tiny bit ahead of their times, but still knew absolutely nothing, and aliens certainly exist but it's incredibly unlikely that we have ever been visited by them.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
like anunaki aliens but tacos are winners in america
Myths holds truth based on whats given and percepted, If you pay close attention to myths around the world its alot of the same characters in religions just different names and time dates. which is why I find it really interesting.
Quote by ichiefG13
Myths holds truth based on whats given and percepted, If you pay close attention to myths around the world its alot of the same characters in religions just different names and time dates. which is why I find it really interesting.

Literature has always made heavy use of tropes and archetypes, and structuring ideas around those proposed in a grander metanarrative, because doing so means that your audience is much more likely to be able to understand what it is you're discussing. That doesn't mean that those tropes/archetypes/metanarratives have any real bearing on reality.
I completely agree there mate, All I was saying is there are dots to connect all around the world.

now since were justing throwing shit out there anyone heard of admiral E. Bird? from the hollow earth? Now the story is pretty crazy but as always tis plausible
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Nov 21, 2013,
I believe their is life outside of our world, it can happen here why not elsewhere? The chances of us and "them" ever meeting is very unlikely.
Quote by AJScott
I believe their is life outside of our world, it can happen here why not elsewhere? The chances of us and "them" ever meeting is very unlikely.

True blue mate, The hollow earth theory is 1 thing has always stuck out to me and whats even more wierd is the site that was said that the guy went to are now no fly zones other wise your shot down.
Quote by ichiefG13
True blue mate, The hollow earth theory is 1 thing has always stuck out to me and whats even more wierd is the site that was said that the guy went to are now no fly zones other wise your shot down.

Had to look that up just now. People actually believe that?
the earth cant be hollow because it's flat

#flatearthsociety #****everything #shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by ichiefG13
I completely agree there mate, All I was saying is there are dots to connect all around the world.

now since were justing throwing shit out there anyone heard of admiral E. Bird? from the hollow earth? Now the story is pretty crazy but as always tis plausible

Different cultures influenced one another or stumbled upon similar ideas. There's almost no difference between humans in Europe and humans in Australia, it's not surprising that native/classical people came up with similar ideas (although in the case of classical idea panspermia it's simply a case of direct influence).

And hollow Earth 'theory' is absolutely implausible. We absolutely know that the Earth is a solid body.
Because we already know everything there is to know about this planet right?
yes
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Whether it's hollow or not is one of the things we kinda definitely know. Nothing on this planet would make sense if it was hollow lol
Quote by Cavalcade
TS, just cut to the chase and spell out your batshit annunaki/illuminati/nibiruan reptoid conspiracy theories for us already. That'll dramatically improve this thread.

Whoa hidalgo sounds like you have some input for this thread please go on.
this is changing the subject big time but what the hell were all just here for a good laugh. Does politics make sense?
Quote by ichiefG13
this is changing the subject big time but what the hell were all just here for a good laugh. Does politics make sense?

How old are you?
Quote by JoeSaunders
...What the hell is this?

Its fun time with people opinions and random comments to laugh at.
Quote by willT08
How old are you?

that was a joke by the way, of coarse it makes sense based on how you look at it im just having a good ole time seeing what is being said.
we need more trolls and grammar nazis here
Here I am thinking, 'what is this'.
Then I see TS's join date. And it all makes sense.

In other news, and definitely more important, I just scratched my neck and now it's bleeding. This is odd.
Quote by ichiefG13
we need more trolls and grammar nazis here

Hmmm...well, when TS starts a troll thread, I don't think he can complain about Trolls and Spelling Nazis. Just saying.
My snapple fact says termites go throgh wood 2 times faster when listening to rock
What about speed metal?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hmmm...well, when TS starts a troll thread, I don't think he can complain about Trolls and Spelling Nazis. Just saying.

whos complaining? we need more to see how far this "thread" can go, this just makes my day go faster at work rather than seeing peoples F*kbook statuses
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

What is this "TS" that you speak of?
Quote by Malchius
They go fastest when listening to mineral.

Pun intended?
Page 1 of 2