Hey guys i realy need help with finding my self a god marshall amp for max 200$ . And i realy want to have a slash sound on it.
Sorry, the only way that's going to happen is if you hire someone to steal one for you and pay them $200 to do it...

Save yo Monies!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You could score a nice Marshall MG for that price!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^

A used masrshall valvestate!

I've been told they have a tube in them!

Anyway, maybe you can score a really (reeeeally) DSL15c for that kind of money, but I wouldn't do that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Used Laney AOR as an alternative?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Watch out there MC, people on UG hate the MG series. Mostly because they don't accept it for what it is meant to be, but that's a different thread
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by Metalisnotmusic
Watch out there MC, people on UG hate the MG series. Mostly because they don't accept it for what it is meant to be, but that's a different thread

My man, MC is a moderator here and well aware of the hatred the MG gets

TS, you aren't going to find a much of a decent tube anything for that price, let alone a Marshall.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by Metalisnotmusic

It's meant to be a guitar amp, and it does a terrible job at doing so.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
It's meant to be a guitar amp, and it does a terrible job at doing so.

Well, maybe I am just showing my ignorance, but I thought the MG series where meant to be a good nightstand?

If you save a little more money, you could get like a Peavey Windsor 1x12 or something. I've only played the head version, but wasn't terribly disappointed. They went new for $200 a few years ago.
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Nov 21, 2013,
Marshall isn't going to happen in that price range, if good Marshall's were $200 we would all have a JCM800 and a couple Plexi's to chop steak on

Given that, there are some options if you can stretch your budget a bit. Crate Blue Voodoo's can be had for a good price, and there's my personal favorite (Peavey VTM) that can be had for around $300.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Used Laney AOR30, ugly as hell, but they have that tone you want
used Laney Cub12
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I dunno about Slashtone, but I got my Class5 for $250 used.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7
Quote by Stillhouse
I dunno about Slashtone, but I got my Class5 for $250 used.

Damn forgot about that. There you go TS, things you will definitely need a boost
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Peavey VTM or Windsor? They're Marshall clones
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
3203/4203? I picked up a 3203 head for $100 on CL, clean channel was not working, they can be had for a few hundred. They're hit or miss for a lot of people, it is a hybrid. But I was pleasantly surprised with the gain channel. Great for a practice amp imo, and I actually used it for a gig playing ratm covers when i was working on my main amp. It got the job done. It does only have a "tone" knob for the gain channel, the EQ is only for the clean channel. I was happy enough with it.