Its positive connection to the jack came off I need to know what good to use to sauder that together or if there a type of play dough or what ever that could do the job as well.
Whats goes around must come down
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Nov 21, 2013,
http://www.amazon.com/Neiko-5-Piece-Soldering-Iron-Kit/dp/B005HY02FW/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_5

Seriously, though, you need some soldering skills anyway. Go to the hardware store and get an iron. There's no quick fix that will work as good as a solder. It isn't rocket science, and it is a good skill set to have. Videos all over youtube can show you how. Its easy!

You can stick the wire through the hole on the jack post and twist it around, but that will not last long, if at all.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Last edited by ryanbwags at Nov 21, 2013,
Thanks dude and soldering is easy I just needed the type of material to use for the sauder iron i have.... Or mabe its time to buy another guitar...
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Nov 21, 2013,
Plain old rosin core solder. Nothing special neccesary. Or a new guitar. New guitar always works.

Hope you don't think I was rude. Just trying to help.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by ryanbwags
Plain old rosin core solder. Nothing special neccesary. Or a new guitar. New guitar always works.

Hope you don't think I was rude. Just trying to help.

Not at all dude I needed the input on the material because I really love this frankenstien kramer and hope to pass it down