So this really sucks and I could use some help from anyone who has any ideas so feel free to throw em' at me!

Here's the deal; I have an Acoustic Electric Fender who's input jack fell inside of the body. This wouldn't be such a problem if I hadn't lost the nut that holds it in place. It was a bit of a hassle to get the jack back into place, but that's not what I need help with. I need a new way to hold the jack in place (which is also strong enough to keep it in place after numerous plug-ins and unplugs of various cables) that won't be harmful to the guitar itself.
I was thinking of using electrical tape and just strapping it down and hoping it stays but I can already see that not going well.
So, if anyone has any ideas of some creative yet effective ways of fixing this bad boy up I'd seriously appreciate it.

If worst comes to worst I'll just take it to my nearest Guitar Center and have them custom order the nut I need and fix it up for me but I feel like I don't need to go through all that trouble and that there's an easy fix.
Anyway, eagerly waiting for your responses!
If I remember correctly, Fender's (and most) output jack nuts are an inside thread of 1/2".
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Take your guitar to a hardware store and get a washer and nut.
Take your guitar to a music store and get another one

Either of these options will not cost more than a couple of dollars
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Yeah, go to a hardware store. Guitar stores won't cost that much, but they'll still cost more. That 1/2" measurement sounds about right, though maybe take the guitar in just to be sure, or the input jack if it is detachable.
Hey thanks everyone for the responses, but yeah I just ended up bringing my guitar with me to the Ace hardware down the street and the guy there hooked me up with exactly what I needed.