Bcuz da juice own da me dea
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I never realized there were "so many." but maybe it is to teach the rest of the people about something different so they can understand the few that are Jewish idk
Quote by Wormholes
So there's southpark, and uh... Yeah that's all I'm aware of.

you're probably too young to remember
There's a lot of Jews in showbiz? Tolerance or some awful moral like that I guess. Worldliness etc. You know, your basic Christian America being destroyed conspiracy theory.

EDIT: The trend now seems to be just to completely ignore that different religions or traditions even exist. Anyone else get that vibe?
Last edited by seanlang01 at Nov 21, 2013,
I kinda suspect TS is trying to start a jewish conspiracy thread but is afraid to be called an antisemite.
Quote by archangels
I'm not aware of any kids shows that had a special that was specifically Hanukkah themed.

You're probably too old to remember
I recall South Park having a special, and some other shows mentioning it from time to time. But that's about it, afaik.
Considering South Park isn't even a kids show (it's considered "Adult Animation"), I don't think we can count that. That said, I think more kids shows have Christmas specials than Hanukkah specials.
Only 3% wow, thats pretty low.

It could be because of the bosses/exec's are Jewish and want to spread it or something, in media a lot of programming is done like that.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
That's the percentage that identify as Jewish on an ethnic/cultural basis. Barely half of them follow the religion, and some are Christians. Just saying.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Jews are overrepresented in the positions of power in media.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Tag43
Rugrats had a Hanukkah special, that's about all I remember.

I came to say this. Who had a Hanukkah special besides The Rugrats?
I'm Jewish and I know about three. The hell shows did you watch with a ton of Hanukkah specials?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
ya know, i watched the rugrats when i was a kid, and i never knew they were jewish until i was an adult haha.

i mean c'mon, finster? pickles? lip shitz?
(signature removed, please choose another)
Quote by necrosis1193
I'm Jewish

Irrelevant.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.