Has anyone ever used or had experience with these. If you don't know what I'm talking about, they're isolation baffles to section off amps from each other on stage, theoretically i guess to prevent mic bleed on stage. I don't know what the real name is for them is, if anyone knows??? I can't find them online, I just know the Black Crowes use them on stage.

I'm thinking of maybe building a few, I know they're readily used in recording studios for recording full songs in the same room. And maybe it'll help out in some smaller venues where everyone is grouped together. I have some insulation and fabric still laying around from making some acoustic panels a while back so I have the resources and won't have to buy anything.

pic for reference:

Last edited by scguitarking927 at Nov 21, 2013,