Page 1 of 2
Had random thought had to get it out
The ''time'' we created ''time''
The universe is moving
Therefore time travel is impossible

Thats the theory

Share your theories or not
You're going to need to brush up on those communication skills.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
We didn't create spacetime. We created a way to keep track of the passing of time, same way we made a way to keep track of space, but time exists as well as space.
Quote by macashmack
We didn't create spacetime. We created a way to keep track of the passing of time, same way we made a way to keep track of space, but time exists as well as space.

Its only moving

I divided time by clock and multiplied by scientific and all I got was this shitty thread.
Quote by macashmack
What the hell are you talking about

Planets suns stars galaxys universe light
There are only moving just like you guys/girls (my opinion)
Quote by peter2160

You should tell Stephen Hawking
Quote by peter2160

This means nothing. Explain yourself more effectively.
The real question is, does time really exists? You know like, does life really moves forward or is it just a constant present moment? Does the present moment even exists? I mean as soon as it's here it's gone so the present moment is actually a past moment right? The definition of time could be so ****ed up...

I'm just gonna go and play battlefield 4...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
The real question is, does time really exists? You know like, does life really moves forward or is it just a constant present moment? Does the present moment even exists? I mean as soon as it's here it's gone so the present moment is actually a past moment right? The definition of time could be so ****ed up...

I'm just gonna go and play battlefield 4...

Time exists. Two objects cannot occupy the same space without time.
Quote by peter2160

This is not a sentence. Not even a comprehensible thought.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
whoa man
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by WhiskeyFace

god, I love his account
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by macashmack
Time exists. Two objects cannot occupy the same space without time.

Hogwash, Bosons can do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of time. Besides which thats hardly an argument.

There are theories that time only seems to flow in one direction because that is the direction in which entropy increases, but sometimes small reversals can occur in the entropy of a system so that systems progression of time is essentially in the opposite direction.

Also, time is not made out of lines, it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Danjo's Guitar
Hogwash, Bosons can do whatever the fuck they want, regardless of time. Besides which thats hardly an argument.

There are theories that time only seems to flow in one direction because that is the direction in which entropy increases, but sometimes small reversals can occur in the entropy of a system so that systems progression of time is essentially in the opposite direction.

Also, time is not made out of lines, it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

That last line throws me off a bit.
Seeing as you're a physics major and I'm simply an Electrical Electronics Engineering major, I'll take your word for the rest of it
Last edited by macashmack at Nov 22, 2013,
Oh hey time's made out of circles whadoyou know!
Quote by DarkLiquor

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
If you think about it everything is a circle

Planets suns stars galaxys universe light all circles
There are only moving in circles just like you guys/girls (my opinion)
Last edited by TheChaz at Nov 22, 2013,
Quote by TheChaz
If you think about it everything is a circle

Planets suns stars galaxys universe light all circles
There are only moving in circles just like you guys/girls (my opinion)

Bravo
Quote by macashmack
That last line throws me off a bit.
Seeing as you're a physics major and I'm simply an Electrical Electronics Engineering major, I'll take your word for it

The last line is a Red Vs. Blue quote, haha. Props to you for knowing about spacetime as a non-physics major then.

But yeah, TS, your idea is very vague. And high-ass. "Maybe there isn't relativity, maybe theres just people, and clocks, and dogs..."
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Without the 4th dimension pushing us thru what we perceive as time, we wouldn't be able to move in 3 directions. we would be stuck. There's an infinite amount of time as are dimensions.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Without the 4th dimension pushing us thru what we perceive as time, we wouldn't be able to move in 3 directions. we would be stuck. There's an infinite amount of time as are dimensions.

Inb4, Bioshock Infinite

EDIT: Love how it says "(scientific)" in the thread's title btw
Quote by DarkLiquor

Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Nov 22, 2013,
Quote by peter2160
Had random thought had to get it out
The ''time'' we created ''time''
The universe is moving
Therefore time travel is impossible

Thats the theory

Share your theories or not

see, you're trying to use the ole common sense to make sense of something that common sense simply doesn't cover
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
But then who was Scyunse?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Stahp it
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by macashmack

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
we didn't "create" time. Time exists for everything else in existence that isn't human, too.

Bull$hit. We did. Like everyone knows that before we created gravity everything just floated around.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
yep time is great.

Say! Have you heard the joke about Greenland glaciers attacking Canada and Alaska's glaciers?
You can't be moving without travelling in time...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Is this a theory of Time (or clocks) from the same guy who couldn't get a pokemon rom to work properly?
Well see, the title has "scientific" right there, so it makes perfect sense. He just scienced us right in the science gland. He, you could say, blinded us with science, and hit us with marijuana. All the marijuana in the world.

Anyway, time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Page 1 of 2