So I realised that I haven't been making any bloody rippa jokes here for your enjoyment recently and I figured due to recent events that I'm haven vision issues yeah so here's another joke while I get some glasses yeah

So a mans having trouble seeing colours yeah and so he goes to get contacts (both for his eyes and the digits from the hunney serving yeah) and he goes to sit down to be assessed (make no mistake he's been assessing this hunney really good yeah like she's probably better value than a double whopper with cheese if you know what I mean) and she starts testing him yeah showing him various colours or whatever and

Hmu if u agrey yeah?

The end
Last edited by Spaztikko at Nov 22, 2013,
Murdering this joke game
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
untz

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Spaztikko
<3 I couldn't ask for anything mordin that homie

anotha bloody rippa joke m9. inu it was gonna b gr10 when i started readin it yeh
yea cheeky 1 lol

I pretty sure I laughed.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
You're high, go to bed.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
crackin' good joke m8. don't you be sayin nuffin bout me sister though, or i'll fookin bash your noggin, mater. fookin swer on me mum.
no wai m8 pls dont mak ne1 thro teh tom8oz bruv step as1de & let thr nxt chav giv it the ole whirly-roodly-woodly-doo yeh
I laughed then I cried then I laughed again you are a genius of storytelling my friend.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

Why is this so funny? Literally can't stop laughing.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.