So, the two pedals that I bought off of Ebay arrived today, and needless to say I am rather excited! First up, we have the Mr Black Eterna shimmering reverb pedal of goodness. And it's also the testicular cancer awareness version, so it's all pretty and pink. Then we have the TC Electronics Corona Chorus, with TonePrint power!
My initial impressions have been very positive for both. I love being able to adjust the amount of shimmer on the Eterna, from subtle background ethereal swirls to full on choir of angels organ sounds. The non-shimmery 'verb sounds very good too, and with 100% wet capabilities and potential 40 second decay, I have all the ambient goodness I need. And like all Mr Black pedals, it came with a pair of almonds and a hand-written note!
The Corona is also making me very happy, I had a chance to mess around with the TonePrint stuff a bit, and I am really loving the artist presets and the amount of usable sounds you can get out of this thing. Just wonderful. I'm really digging the pseudo-Leslie type sounds I can get. I am also a big fan of the single-screw battery compartment access; so simple, yet so convenient.
I do have a question for all you other chorus users out there, do you put your chorus in the effects loop or in front of the amp? I've just had it in the loop so far, but have read about lots of guys putting it out front, so I'll probably try it soon. Just curious to know what everyone else does.

And here's some pics for your enjoyment.
Attachments:
2013-11-18 17.00.48.jpg
2013-11-18 17.03.15.jpg
2013-11-18 17.05.29.jpg
Some people need a high five. In the face. With a chair.

And the obligatory gear list:
Schecter C-1 Exotic w/ BareKnuckle Nailbombs
Bugera 6260
Ernie Ball VP Jr, TC Electronics Corona Chorus, MXR Carbon Copy, Mr Black Eterna reverb
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNPD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The Corona Chorus pedals sound really nice. I'd like to pick one up at some point if I ever ditch my multi-fx.
Amps+ FX:
6505+ Head
Line 6 DT50 2x12
Line 6 Pod HD500
Maxon OD808
MXR 10 Band EQ
Guitars
Ibanez SZR720
Schecter ATX C-7 Blackjack
Ibanez RGA7
Ovation Celebrity
Agile Dauntless(SD Pups)