Simple answer: You can't.

Complicated answer: You can, badly. If you want to spent hours, days and weeks fiddling with it.

It's not worth it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The only way to get them that clean is either buy the original stems (if they're available - some are on itunes etc) or rip them from the files of a game like Guitar Hero/Rock Band if they have that song on (which isn't exactly legal - so don't do it)
Quote by SkepsisMetal
The only way to get them that clean is either buy the original stems (if they're available - some are on itunes etc) or rip them from the files of a game like Guitar Hero/Rock Band if they have that song on (which isn't exactly legal - so don't do it)

GH and Rock Band... rip them, it's a good idea, I don't believe that it's illegal (at least here in Brazil, hence my bad english), even because it's for personal use.
I'm not sure about metallica, but ive stumbled across lots of isolated tracks/stems for iron maiden on youtube.

Search 'iron maiden isolated tracks' and you'll get vocals, bass, drums, and guitar stems for a few tunes. Hopefully that will help.
Quote by TV-Casualty
I'm not sure about metallica, but ive stumbled across lots of isolated tracks/stems for iron maiden on youtube.

Search 'iron maiden isolated tracks' and you'll get vocals, bass, drums, and guitar stems for a few tunes. Hopefully that will help.

Thanks for iron maiden's tip.
If you're after Metallica you can get a good amount of isolated tracks due to Guitar Hero Metallica.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
If you're after Metallica you can get a good amount of isolated tracks due to Guitar Hero Metallica.

But how I get it from GH Metallica (you say about PC version, right?)? There is a specific file? You know what to do?
Last edited by EvandroJGC at Nov 23, 2013,
Nope, but they're gettable. Just google it.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
Nope, but they're gettable. Just google it.

Hi again, I found a master tracks from some music from Metallica like you said. I would like that was Testament Master Tracks, but don't exist... But thanks, man, anyway.