Page 1 of 2
Pit, have you gone out and punched your daily random stranger?

Only if you're black, of course. Everyone else, you're the ones being hit.

I'm jk of course.

But seriously, wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jC4dW1QWQU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Q2RSwY3DU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo_FYVwIeaY
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Not gonna lie, there's a part of me that wants to go hang on some high-risk street corners and wait...

Seems to me some of these lads could benefit from a dislocated shoulder.

But the more practical part of me has no interest in hanging out doing nothing for any lengthy period of time.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
They act like this is something new.

Kids have been doing this since the 80s where I come from.

Thug Life!
Quote by Masquirina
So are any of the attackers dead yet?

One guy got shot by a dude with a CCW permit while we was waiting for his daughter to come home from school at a bus stop. I think the asshole survived though.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
They act like this is something new.

Kids have been doing this since the 80s where I come from.

You mean the 0080s, right?

I'm pretty sure random acts of violence in order to impress peers is something that has been going on for a very, very long time. The fact that the media corporations gave it a (stupidly uninspired) name doesn't really change much.

Also, the ubiquity of video recording devices makes it seem like an epidemic when it's really just a bunch of scattered incidents of kids being dicks.
Quote by archangels
Also, the ubiquity of video recording devices makes it seem like an epidemic when it's really just a bunch of scattered incidents of kids being felons.

ftfy
Quote by Malchius
We've had the tango slap and happy slapping here in the UK.

Before googling I pictured a couple dancing dramatically over to someone and giving them a thwack in the solar plexus, then dancing away.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
It's okay, their forefathers were probably slave owners so they got what's coming to them.

Jews wouldn't spend all that money on slaves

The thing I find most amusing is that there are people who are shocked and appalled that one of these mouth-breathers got shot.

It's seems to be most prevalent in New Jersey and Michigan. No real shock, there either..

New Jersey has been a shithole since... Honestly I can't think of a time that it wasn't. Maybe in the 1700's..
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 22, 2013,
i wish that guy who got punched in the second video had better aim and shot the fool in the head
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
not really a game in my opinion, just stupid teenagers being little shits. this is pretty ****ed, even I wasn't this much of a **** in my younger days.
banned
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i wish that guy who got punched in the second video had better aim and shot the fool in the head

I really don't think you want that.
Quote by Sicarius
I have started fights with strangers many times, simply because I was having a bad day. Messing with someone until they take a swing at you is one thing. Punching a random woman in the back of the head is the definition of weakness. These guys will have a great time in prison.

You sound like a piece of shit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

Assault should be punishable by death in your opinion?

Quote by Sicarius
I have started fights with strangers many times, simply because I was having a bad day. Messing with someone until they take a swing at you is one thing. Punching a random woman in the back of the head is the definition of weakness. These guys will have a great time in prison.

Sounds like you belong in jail aswell.
Quote by Sicarius

People who do that are just as bad you nimrod.
Quote by Sicarius

This geez is double hard.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Gantz92

Yes. Because the victim has no idea how far they are going to take it. Is he going to hit him once? Are the going to all take turns kicking him in the head once he's down? (That second example actually happened and the victim died.)

You are allowed to protect yourself.

I personally assume any assault is a threat to my life. If someone is willing to attack me, especially for no reason as in these videos, I have no reason to believe my life is not in imminent danger.

If I was able to retaliate I can promise you I would not stop until they stopped moving and posed no further threat. If that was just because they were unconscious, fine. If they were dead, no problem with that either.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Nov 22, 2013,
This country is knee deep in gypsy scum, thieving kids, and crusty jugglers.

Quote by Sicarius

I love pissing off you Euro hippies keep em coming!

You're not tough.
Quote by Sicarius

You don't have to take a swing, I can say whatever I choose... walk away.

Your previous comment of "messing with someone until they take a swing at you" implies that you continuously seek the reaction via whatever means you use, thus, not allowing said victim of your bull shit to just walk away.
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I guess randomly hitting old people and homeless dudes is how you show your toughness these days.. Well then, slap my ass and call me Nancy cos I must be a pussy.
Quote by Sicarius

I love pissing off you Euro hippies keep em coming!

You are the reason why I'm not a big fan of Americans.
Quote by Baby Joel

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'm beggin' you to beg me.

Quote by progdude93

I want you to want me.
I need you to need me.
I'd love you to love me.
I'm beggin' you to beg me.

sorry luv, it will never work out between us.
</3
Quote by Gantz92

god no! i'm just saying that i wouldn't feel bad at all if the guy was shot to death. they can give the shooter a sentence afterward if they want.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by archangels
You mean the 0080s, right?

I'm pretty sure random acts of violence in order to impress peers is something that has been going on for a very, very long time. The fact that the media corporations gave it a (stupidly uninspired) name doesn't really change much.

Also, the ubiquity of video recording devices makes it seem like an epidemic when it's really just a bunch of scattered incidents of kids being dicks.

I'm pretty sure it hasn't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't understand why they're laughing so hard. A lot of people had facial injuries, another had a permanent eye injury, and one person was killed. If noticeable brain damage is so funny then... yeah overall it's a sad series of events.
Quote by Masquirina
If the homeless/elderly/poor are frequently a target for such things, I wonder if they can at least afford pepper spray or a knife for protection.

I think it's covered under Medicare Part B
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Sicarius
Read it how you choose, the context made it clear.
Yeah, you're still a dumbass.

We're not all the same you know.
What a terrible apology.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Sicarius
I was not apologizing for anything I said... Simply for the people who thought it necessary to hijack the TS's thread. Do none of you speak English... I stand by what I said as truth.

I can respect that.

But even still, if TS is posting in the pit, (s)he should come to expect that.
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Page 1 of 2