Yeah, I jumped on it.

Share your pics here.

Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
my cousin has been making these, and getting mad when other people make them

he thinks everyone is copying him
Quote by archangels
I have yet to see a bitstrip that is actually humorous and not just a lame, copied inside joke.

Me neither, I make every attempt to make them as predictable as possible
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by Wormholes
Never heard or this until now. I'm guessing it's mainly a facebook meme?

It's awful. It wasn't so bad at first but now it's everywhere. A constant influx of dumb comics mixing with all the other crap on Facebook. I may have seen two or three that aren't so bad.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It started two weeks ago. It ended two days ago. It will propably resurge with the next wave of hipsters, only to be scorned by us adults who already abused it and have moved on to something better.

Seriously, haven't seen any in a while.
Ugh get that shit out of here.

They're so lame.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by Lord_Doku
It started two weeks ago. It ended two days ago. It will propably resurge with the next wave of hipsters, only to be scorned by us adults who already abused it and have moved on to something better.

Seriously, haven't seen any in a while.

What? It's been happening for months for me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls