Page 1 of 2
So this is happening.

Quote by Ronnie Radke, aka the First Horseman of the Apocalypse
Well, I’m doing a mix tape right now with everybody on the scene that’s doing well. Danny [Worsnop] from Asking Alexandria, Andy [Biersack] from Black Veil Brides is singing on it. It’s all rap, but they’re singing all the choruses on it. There’s Jacoby [Shaddix] from Papa Roach. There’s Deuce, and we’ve got Craig Mabbitt [from Escape the Fate] singing on it. There’s more too, but every track is going to be someone.

Music is about to be changed. Forever. Ronnie Radke is probably the greatest musician of our time. Maybe even the poet of our generation. And for him to be bringing so much talent together-- I mean, this is basically the who's-who of the teenage (girl) emo hardcore scene on a single mixtape-- well, it's just really pretty exciting.

How many copies are YOU gonna buy on day 1?

I think if I'm going to be waiting for 36 hours in front of the music store, which some might consider to be pretty stupid considering I could just download it as soon as it's released, I'm buying at LEAST 25 copies. Because, like, you really just have to support the artists you love.
i know danny worsnop.

personally.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

did you hear that?? every track is going to be someone!!! absolutely someone!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
very exciting news, definitely some great stuff happening in metal these days
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Cavalcade
For reference:

Times an album.

Wow, I listened to like 20 seconds and couldn't take any more. I don't really care for most rap anyway, but my god that's horrible. He sounds even whiter than me! It sounds kinda like those Chapelle skits where he's making fun of how white people talk, but worse.

Please tell me this is supposed to be funny and I just didn't get it.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 22, 2013,
Quote by Burgery
very exciting news, definitely some great stuff happening in metal these days

Not just music, though. Music in general will be changed forever.

Quote by whywefight
Cool

Looking forward to this

As you should be!!!!

Other ppl, you can't be telling me you're not excited for a rap album put out by this genius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbOfVKSMkA

edit: rapping starts at :37
Last edited by progdude93 at Nov 22, 2013,
And guys, the best thing about the shows other than the music is that most of the audience is composed mostly of underage teenage girls
So its gonna be like ICP but without the clown faces and meaningful lyrics and good rap beats?
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
So its gonna be like ICP but without the clown faces and meaningful lyrics and good rap beats?

It's gonna have plenty of tattooed necks, arms, bodies, and faces. The lyrics will be PROFOUND. And the beats will be beautiful.
Quote by The4thHorsemen

This is supposed to be funny and you just don't get it.
He didn't actually have a highly-publicized feud with I See Stars that resulted in him deciding he can rap, writing an honest-to-perkele diss track about them that didn't end with him sperging out about northern African mythology for thirty seconds, and then putting it up on the internet for everyone else to see. I See Stars didn't respond with a song of their own.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttf8dsd3B3U
That thing I just posted didn't exist. This post was all an illusion.
All is right in this world.
Quote by ichiefG13

The lyrics will meaningful you in the fvcking nuts. That's how meaningful they'll be. I think Fronz from Attila will be in this, and he's had actual black people certify that he is, indeed, About That Life.
Black people.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Nov 22, 2013,
Quote by Cavalcade
The lyrics will meaningful you in the fvcking nuts. That's how meaningful they'll be. I think Fronz from Attila will be in this, and he's had actual black people certify that he is, indeed, About That Life.
Black people.

slow down champ, And so I was right
Last edited by ichiefG13 at Nov 22, 2013,
Quote by Cavalcade
edited, didn't have enough emphasis

yup, you're on point now. perfect amount of emphasis.
I don't cAre about any of those people. If you mentioned tram Trioscapes or cab I might have cared.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Next it will be death metal vocals with rap beats
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Wow, I listened to like 20 seconds and couldn't take any more. I don't really care for most rap anyway, but my god that's horrible. He sounds even whiter than me! It sounds kinda like those Chapelle skits where he's making fun of how white people talk, but worse.

I only made it 'til 11 seconds in. Your Chappelle point is dead on, and I still miss that show, I watch whenever I see its on.
Music has already been changed for good forever.

His name was Johann Sebastian Bach.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Morphogenesis26
I think I prefer Ian to you, progdude. I really do.

Well hey now, let's not get too crazy

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Morphogenesis26

This would upset me if I had any regard for your opinion.
Will the album be sold with a free complimentary rope so we can hang ourselves upon first listen?

I sincerely apologize to anyone that might have offended. Suicide is not funny.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Morphogenesis26

agreed
Quote by progdude93
This would upset me if I had any regard for your opinion.

This thread made me think you gave a damn about the opinion of a random person on the internet. Sorry.
Quote by Baby Joel
This is a troll thread, right?

of course not, who would do such a thing?
Page 1 of 2