Hello all!

My nephew asked me for some "musicians headphones" for christmas. I'm not a musician myself, so I'm not sure what the best brand is. I'm currently at these ones: goo(.)gl/FjExkc

(for some reason it won't let me post a direct link)

Can anyone tell me if Bose are ok? Or can you recommend a better pair?

He plays guitar and keyboards.

thanks!
Last edited by syrinx32123 at Nov 22, 2013,
Bose are overpriced. Don't get them.

Does he want them to plug into his amp, or just to listen to music with?
Quote by Baby Joel
Bose are overpriced. Don't get them.

Does he want them to plug into his amp, or just to listen to music with?

I think mostly for plugging into his keyboard.
give him a rimjob instead
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
'Musician headphones' I'd imagine would not have closed speakers in them. Make sure you get him some that are open. This way they do not feel uncomfortable with prolonged use, and the sound feels better on your ears. I bought these the other day. For the price they have an incredibly good sound, and they're possibly the most comfortable headphones I've ever used.

Sony MDR-MA300. And there's more expensive versions of them if you really want to spoil the kid.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by vilk
'Musician headphones' I'd imagine would not have closed speakers in them. Make sure you get him some that are open. This way they do not feel uncomfortable with prolonged use, and the sound feels better on your ears. I bought these the other day. For the price they have an incredibly good sound, and they're possibly the most comfortable headphones I've ever used.

Sony MDR-MA300. And there's more expensive versions of them if you really want to spoil the kid.

awesome, thanks for your advice! ****************/1aNSE8E, so not a bad deal.