To those who make album covers...

What do you use to make your beautiful artwork for your beloved music? Or how do you come about making them? Just curious.
What I do is get a blank piece of paper, then I blow a load on it. So when I see that big hunk of sploog on there, I tilt the paper around letting it trail across the paper. The lines my jizz makes becomes the final product.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I just mess around in photoshop with a tablet when I'm bored. Occasionally I pull up stock photos and mess with them. Then I accidentally hit a filter that looks really cool and tell everyone that I meant to do it like that the whole time.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
What I do is get a blank piece of paper, then I blow a load on it. So when I see that big hunk of sploog on there, I tilt the paper around letting it trail across the paper. The lines my jizz makes becomes the final product.

I wonder if thats what black/death metal bands do?
I like to at least start with a physical medium and then scan it in for final manipulation. The amount of work done digitally vs by hand varies greatly with each project.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by RazzleMCR1
I wonder if thats what black/death metal bands do?

It's what the "artist" did for Metallica's album Load, he came on a piece of glass, poured fake blood on it then took a picture