found this ltd viper 400 at a pawn shop with missing/rusted strings clay imbedded in the Phillips head screws the bridge screwed all the way down and a small finish crack.
It seems pretty solid with no neck damage I thought if its $200.00 or below im getting it as I always wanted a viper and I haven't any active pu guitars I looked and the price said 69.00 I took it straight to the counter hoping it was the right price. she rang it up $57.34 so I took my 57 dollar guitar home spent a couple hours cleaning it put a freash set up and strings on her and BAM perfect.

Nicely done!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks it plays great its an 04 model. my first time having emg's a little disappointed in the 81 as thought it was gonna be different
The pickups are worth more than that! Well done! HNGD
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
^ that's what i was thinking. even if you have to dump the whole guitar the pickups still have you ahead. awesome score, ridiculous really
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You like Line 6 at all dude? Something is telling me....

Sweet deal, I want to know where I am when deals like these come around.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
yea im a bedroom player so I like the flexibility of my line 6 gear. although ive come to realize I mostly play a marshall type tone lately.
my wife looked at me and said "really another guitar"? then I googled the retail price.
Wow... I wish I could score deals like that!

HNGD!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Yea since the bridge was screwed ALL the way down to where the strings were bottomed on the neck and the finish crack making it look like a crack at the neck joint I think they thought it was broken. It was at a pawn shop chain that the longer something is there they keep cutting the price so luckily nobody else got it. Last year I scored a 86 Fender Japanese convential strat
for 143.00 it was at a different location but the same chain it had the same problems just needing a cleaning and setup. I never find good deals anywhere else except valuepawn