^ That's all he ever does. Like, every single thread he's started. I've mentioned this before. I'm surprised the dude isn't banned yet.
I don't think there's anything humorous about women's self defense considering most females can fight better than me.
¯\_()_/¯
Well, that's not a bad idea to run away if you can, but really self-defense classes are a waste of money because you can learn that stuff anywhere and a lot of it is common sense anyway.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
As someone who does martial arts, this video just blows. How is someone suppose to run when the rapist grabs them from behind? Self defence classes teach victims how deal with physical confrontations where the moves they learn allow them to escape.
In my view, a good women's self defense class will NOT teach them how to fight. Instead, they should learn techniques to quickly stop the attack, do a quick attack (if possible) that will stun them temporarily or otherwise delay them from chasing after you, then GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Coupled with being aware of your surroundings, I think this is a pretty good way of going about things. Even my martial arts class emphasized avoiding fights, and if need be, do the minimum needed to allow you to run.

If one wants to learn more about self-defense, one should sign up for an actual martial arts class. I think this guy is pointing out that a woman shouldn't ever expect to win a fight, but instead should focus on escaping. He also touches on the fact that good self defense comes with consistent practice. You need to train to the point where you overcome your natural reflexes and can do the moves almost without thinking. A few classes done a couple years ago is practically useless.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Nov 23, 2013,
just gonna assume it's pretty lame
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil