Hey ug.. got 2 questions for you guys

Recently i accidently stepped on my beta aivin delay pedal, the result was that the effect level knob stopped working. Is there a way that i can fix it?

Also i have recently got some stock pickups from an ibanez guitar for free and i was thinking of putting them on my old yamaha pacifica. The question is if should switch the pots with the stock ibanez ones? Or it does not matter.
Also does it matter if i put a pickup intended for the neck ( ibz 2 ) in the bridge position because i'd rather a lower output pickup on the guitar

Sorry for the long post guys id be happy for some advise here
You probably broke the pot shaft on the delay. I'm sure it can probably be fixed, the question is are you good with a soldering iron? If not is the cost of having it fixed worth it or not.

Yes you can put the pickups like you want, if it sounds good is the question.

You can swap the pots out or try the ones that are in the guitar 1st and decide if you like them or not. If they are the same value pots I doubt you will notice any difference.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Thanks for the quick response
How can i fix the shaft?
Also how can i tell the value of the pots?
Quote by omeo93
Thanks for the quick response
How can i fix the shaft?
Also how can i tell the value of the pots?

You cant fix the shaft, you need to replace the pot (hopefully the PCB is not messed up)

The pots should have the value on them some where, I'm guessing they will be either 250k or 500k pots. If they don't say, use a MM to check them.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate