Page 1 of 2
Some jerk off rogue spider or whatever decided to have a nibble on my left cheek and it was possibly venomous or whatever, and now im sitting im the ER watching nick Jr shows because I was put in a pediatric ward as im not 21. Normally I wouldn't care about an injury, but this is red black and yellow. That shit ain't right ill tell ya what.

Basically, im really bored and want pizza.
I'd bite your butt too dude
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I will take pics when I get home, provided its not fully healed miraculously

Edit: I also can't upload from my phone because it's dumb
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Nov 23, 2013,
Quote by soundgarden1986
Some jerk off rogue spider or whatever decided to have a nibble on my left cheek and it was possibly venomous or whatever, and now im sitting im the ER watching nick Jr shows because I was put in a pediatric ward as im not 21. Normally I wouldn't care about an injury, but this is red black and yellow. That shit ain't right ill tell ya what.

Basically, im really bored and want pizza.

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i hope you don't have to get a cheek cut off. you'd be all slanted whenever you sat down.

you'd have to keep a George Costanza wallet in the pocket where your cheek used to be.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well there is a part that looks a bit black. Idk if it turned black, or if it's dry blood from when I accident scratched it open about a half hour ago. Its not like BLAAAACK. Mainly red and swollen.

This rayman rabids show or whatever its called is atrocious.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i hope you don't have to get a cheek cut off. you'd be all slanted whenever you sat down.

you'd have to keep a George Costanza wallet in the pocket where your cheek used to be.

Or get the fake cheeks like Hank Hill.

Last edited by sabbath1313 at Nov 23, 2013,
10/10 thread
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

what if it was radioactive and you're gonna turn into Spider-Man, except you shoot webs out of your butt instead of your wrists like a real spider?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

this just reminded me of my aunt's friend who was in a similar situation.

she had to go into surgery to drain all the pus from her ass cheek and had to get the 2 inch deep crater packed with gauze for a few weeks.

i'm so sorry man.
Good news. Its not a spider bite. Its just an abscess. No surgery needed, just antibiotics.

Pics within the next hour. Its not THAT bad
lucky. my dad had to have surgery for an abscess on his groin and then had to have it packed with gauze and redone every week.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I thought this was about a donkey being ill.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
i actually have this recurring cyst at the base of my spine.

a few doctors have said it needs to be surgically removed.

i said **** that shit, just give me some antibiotics. not comfortable with knives n shit near my b-hole.

i'm clenching everything as i type this.
Quote by Jon777
before or after the nasty-ass infection?

I'll bite his infection out

hurry up with them pics
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I guess looking up pictures of abscesses on google images wasn't the best thing before bed.
Aight so I just got back, and I got that pizza I've been hankering for

It's on my side ass (and my camera sucks), so it's hard to illustrate just how big it is without a full out ass shot but im eating now so what my entire ass looks like will have to remain a mystery for you chaps.

Also, got me some antibiotics so hopefully it drains within the next week and I don't have to go back and have them drain it with a scalpel
Have you turned into Spider-man yet?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Dirge Humani
wow you actually went to the hospital over that

Wasn't my idea, and I wasn't about to fight about it

I live in a "my house my rules" thing
i could see going to the hospital over that. staph infections n all, y'know.
yeah it could have been way worse but everyone elses concern stemmed from the fact that they didnt know what it was
Quote by Carnivean
Have you turned into Spider-man yet?

It was an abscess, so he would be Abscessor.
where the hell is the hair

you have such a bare bum
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Malchius
It was an abscess, so he would be Abscessor.

No no no. Weak.

Abscessia

Super Abscess

Abscessinstein

Abscess-man?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by LostLegion
Now it looks like you have a tit.

Yeah you really should double check your chest to make sure a nipple didn't just migrate south.
Page 1 of 2