I wanted to level up my instruments but the fender telecaster affinity set is the only guitar+amp that i can afford that is at least a good electric guitar, i think. I was already geared up to buy this next year then i saw the little box amp that comes with it. The guitar looks great but i don't know if the amplifier sound great too. So i'm wondering if anyone has bought the affinity set and found it great or good. BTW, it cost around $334.

Just a little story, i'm torned between this and a fender acoustic. I was randomly checking out a guitar shop and strummed an acoustic guitar and thought the sound was really good. So i tried playing on it and wow just wow. It's so awesome and my playing sounded like the ones i hear from bands and guitar-playing singers. It costs $381. Idk the wood they used but the body shape is a dreadnought but it's light to carry.

And i'm still deciding if i should stick to my former plan or buy the latter and save the former for next time.
Save up more money.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.