Imagine, like, in 50 years.

Gays are getting married now.

Who's to say we won't marry robots? Hell, robots don't nag.

Sex? No problem, Oculus Rift is coming up.

Guys I think

It's

going to happen.

Dig it?
50 years? No, robots won't be that much more advanced. 500 years? That's more likely.

And when I say no, I mean a legitimate common marriage. Not some odd wacko one off like that chinese guy that married a dead chick.
Last edited by Wormholes at Nov 23, 2013,
Quote by Wormholes
50 years? No, robots won't be that much more advanced. 500 years? That's more likely.

So

you are saying

...there is a chance.
Quote by Wormholes

And when I say no, I mean a legitimate common marriage. Not some odd wacko one off like that chinese guy that married a dead chick.

They will be a lot more advanced, but not enough to be sentient or anything.
Yeah, like a robot would actually marry you, TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
maybe that's what desperate asexuals will start doing
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by theogonia777
Yeah, like a robot would actually marry you, TS.

Robots are cold and unemotional. We'd get along great.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

how does that even make sense
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

Do you know what Asexual means?
Quote by Malchius
Do you know what Asexual means?

i got my point across. i knew some stickler would want to correct me. what's the correct term?
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
TS, there's good news:

you don't have to wait 50 years for a robot to suck you off. Roombas can do that right now.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i got my point across. i knew some stickler would want to correct me. what's the correct term?

Just some one desperate. Asexual means to not have the desire for sex.

Also mean to reproduce by themselves.
Last edited by Malchius at Nov 23, 2013,
Quote by Xiaoxi
TS, there's good news:

you don't have to wait 50 years for a robot to suck you off. Roombas can do that right now.

Is this...accurate information?
Quote by Dirge Humani
i plan on being a robot one day

They call that a reverse Patch Adams
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Amuro Jay
do you mean they're desperate in the sense that not many people are attracted to asexuals because most people are generally sexual people?

yea. cheers.

i thought i was being corrected because somehow i thought asexual was reserved for the scientific meaning of like, asexual reproduction. guess not.
Quote by archerygenious

Yeah probably. I can see that Futurama on robosexual marriage being pretty accurate.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I like futurama, but it takes place waaaayyy too far in the future for it's technology.
Quote by snipelfritz
They call that a reverse Patch Adams

i think you mean Bicentennial Man. ****ing creepy movie.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by macashmack
I like futurama, but it takes place waaaayyy too far in the future for it's technology.

I don't know man, within the last 100 years we've made a technological leap like no other in history. Imagine what a 1000 years could do.
Quote by Malchius
I don't know man, within the last 100 years we've made a technological leap like no other in history. Imagine what a 1000 years could do.

I mean I could see a world like futurama happening (minus the aliens) in a few hundred years. In 1,000 years human existence will be so different it would be unrecognizable to us today.
Quote by macashmack

I dunno. Some of it for sure, but seemingly sentient robots and everyone having their own space ships and shit will be a loong time. Not to mention "what if" machines that would require ridiculous programming or whatever. I don't think it's too much of a stretch with the technology, just socially. They still pretty much communicate how we do now. Oh yeah and I'm sure 1000 years will have things we can't comprehend, it's just in terms of the stuff we have now and their advancements I don't think it's that far off from reality. How much more can stuff even advance beyond what they have in the show?

Not that any of this actually matters in terms of the show's quality or anything
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Nov 23, 2013,
Quote by macashmack
I mean I could see a world like futurama happening (minus the aliens) in a few hundred years. In 1,000 years human existence will be so different it would be unrecognizable to us today.

Sorry I misread your post, I agree with what your saying though.
Last edited by Malchius at Nov 23, 2013,
Quote by Thrill-house
I don't want to fuck a robot and I also don't want one driving my car for me.

I NEED a self driving car.

It means I can get an hour or more of extra sleep every day. I'm crying just thinking about it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The Bonebot 6969™ is fully capable of understanding 379 languages, including dialects of Cantonese and Castellan. Your new Bonebot will come with a wireless adapter that ranges between 400-600 yards respectfully. Input modules will include life like penis and or vagina along with a silicone anal variant in the color and scent of your choice.

This lifelike male and or female companion is yours for only €24,000. Order yours today!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I meant it will be illegal specifically because robots are too boring.

wow I just noticed that whups isn't underlined as a typo.
probably because it's the best and only way.