That's right folks.

We all knew it to be true.

After all those years.

He was in the bushes.

A man in Texas has come forward declaring he had footage of the second shooter involved in killing JFK which he is willing to sell for the highest bidder.

He could have come forward earlier, but you gotta understand, he's a real estate developer, and he never had the time before. Real Estate is hard work, and whatever free time he had, he spent with his family.

But the world deserves the truth.

Surely now, this humble Texan will receive the funds to finally retire safely.

Brought to you by the DailyWin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512339/Will-footage-second-shooter-prove-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-did-NOT-act-JFK-shooting.html

RIP Dime.
Grassy knoll or grabby chode.

You decide.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
lol
nothing to see here
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
He acquired the film from a tv producer who held on to it for 40 years.

what. why.

also lee harvey oswald is still alive
Last edited by Tag43 at Nov 24, 2013,
Quote by Tag43
He acquired the film from a tv producer who held on to it for 40 years.

what. why.

the government was teh second shooter
Quote by Thrashtastic15
the government was teh lone shooter

ftfy
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i never actually saw an uncensored video of the assassination so i thought i would watch it when everyone was talking about the 50th anniversary

shit that nigga's head exploded D:

Yes, you never noticed Jackie Kennedy grabbing at thing over the back of the seat. They were bits of skull.

Besides, I thought everyone knew it was The Comedian on the grassy knoll.

Thirdly, there was a band in Florida called "The Grassy Knoll Gunmen."
...back and to(wards) the left... ...back and to(wards) the left...
JFK never even existed. It was a conspiracy that he was shot at all.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Thrashtastic15
the government was teh second shooter

#Illumanati
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I was the rifle that killed him.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by hemiola
...back and to(wards) the left... ...back and to(wards) the left...

Whst times Gladiators come on hunny?
with many speculating recently that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone, including Oswald's wife Marina Oswald, and John F Kennedy's nephew, Robert F Kennedy Jr.

Not alone: Many, including John Kerry and Robert F Kennedy Jr, have expressed doubt at the Warren Commission's finding that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

could you imagine aiding a presidential assassination, and after getting away with it, saying publicly 'are you really for real sure that only one guy did this? are you reallyyyyy sure?

ok.....

good >_>'
Quote by whywefight

could you imagine aiding a presidential assassination, and after getting away with it, saying publicly 'are you really for real sure that only one guy did this? are you reallyyyyy sure?

ok.....

good >_>'

The article said that both Marina Oswald and Kennedy JR believed that LH Oswald didn't act alone, none of them were suspected of anything
Quote by Basti95
The article said that both Marina Oswald and Kennedy JR believed that LH Oswald didn't act alone, none of them were suspected of anything

aww the wording had me mixed up.
Clearly it was two-year old Obama's fault.

...Although any second shooter would be damn impressive, as they would have magical 'make JFK's body react as if he were hit from where Oswald actually shot him from" powers.
Joking about conspiracies aside, I legitimately wonder why they've yet to release the files on the investigation. The Freedom of Information Act is supposed to guarantee the right to review confidential files of historical interest 25 years after the fact. They just keep amending it to push back the viewing date of certain files.

I don't think they're covering anything up besides probably some information about a botched autopsy or a mishandled investigation. But it would go a long way to kill these dumb second shooter conspiracies if they just opened up the files.
Last edited by Seref at Nov 24, 2013,
Actually when you look at the Zapruder film, it looks as if the guy sitting in the front seat of the limo where JFK is sitting suddenly turns around and shoots the President in the head and then turns back and keeps driving as if nothing happened.

It is hard to see because the footage is very blurry. Also we must remember that Kennedy's head exploded and a piece of skull went flying out on the trunk of the limo. This seems to suggest that JFK was shot from the front, not the back. Lee Harvey Oswald was apparently shooting from behind and above, so the fatal "head shot" could not have come from him. But there definitely was a second shooter and I think that it came from the limo driver.

Just my opinion.

ron666