There is an Orange rockerverb 50 mkII with 412 out on the Swedish version of ebay (blocket) for 12,500kr (1900$-1402Euro)...it´s been used about 5 times. The problem is ....it´s black and I´ve got my heart set on an orange....the rig I´ve been eying is the same top but with a 212 and will set me back 19,000kr (2895$-2136eur) new from Thomann´s...which is a big difference....but it will give me a 3 year warranty. This is the first time I have seen this model out on blocket and they are quite rare to find up here.

the rest o the story is this...recently I´ve suffered from some neck problems and I´m going to have to give up my other hobby which is motorbiking. I´m quite content with my rig now...but I´ve alway´s wanted an orange, the mkII sums up about everything I believe in when it comes to awesome modern/classic rock tone. When purchasing my current rig it was based on functionallity and money, I play in a classic rock cover band and the 3 channels give me everything I need and more, although a 100w head and a 412 was a bit overkill ;-) After selling my KTM I will have the funds, undoubtedly, but will I feel like an idiot in a few years cause I pretty much based paying 1/3 more just cause I had my heart set on a colour...or just see it as I do now....a band-aid sort of compromise since I´ve had to give up something I love?
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy
Quote by jackjb94
Re cover it in orange tolex?

...I have this feeling that that would probably bring me close to the costs of the new one seeing that I´d probably have to have it shipped to one of the big cities and then re-tolexed ;-(....Labour costs up here are mind bogaling least said!!
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy