Hi,

I'm looking to completely rewire the PCB nightmare in my Studio.

If anyone could point me in the right direction as to what parts I need to do this. I won't be doing the actual wiring myself, I'll gladly just hand over the guitar to my luthier to do all the work.

Basically I got the Slash pickups and I'm looking for the Slash tone. So pots and all those as close to possible. I also would like to switch the volume knobs, as the pickups don't support push/pull.

Here's what the actual wiring looks like now:

You won't need to do anything really. You don't need to change the volume pots unless you're OCD about not having the pull because it won't do anything. The push/pull feature can just be not wired in. All you'll need to do is tell your luthier friend to take the wires from the previous pickups off of where they are, and put the new pickups equivalent wires in the same places.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
You won't need to do anything really. You don't need to change the volume pots unless you're OCD about not having the pull because it won't do anything. The push/pull feature can just be not wired in. All you'll need to do is tell your luthier friend to take the wires from the previous pickups off of where they are, and put the new pickups equivalent wires in the same places.

Oh I know, I've already done that.

I just want to get rid of the whole PCB thing all together.

Sorry for being unclear, the picture was the before picture, not after installing pickups.
Get some CTS pots or Bournes (long shaft)if you want the really good stuff.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
yeah, that would work
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe