I know a lot of the fingerstyle palyers didn't use a prick, but I'm more curious about gautarists who played rock and roll without a pick. I know Mark Knopfler and Lindsey buckingham, but they just play fingerstyle guitar in rock bands. I'd like to see a rock musician who didn't use a pick that played a more traditional rock sound, like the Stones or ACDC or Aerosmith. Anyone know any gutarists like this that played without a pick? I am curious to check that style out as I haven't seen it accomplished. And don't list Jeff Beck. He hasn't strummed a chord in 30 years. The guy strictly plays scales and solos and doing that with a thumg vs a pick is very common. I am more curious about really good rthymn guitarists who play without a prick. Thanks!
Isn't Jeff Beck dead?

Anyway i'd mention Chris Zoupa (guy who does youtube lessons which now get posted on UG). He udes his middle finger nail instead of a pick and is pretty much up there with any other shredder
Yeah, who the hell told you Jeff Beck was dead?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Jeff Beck plays chord mate, sometimes, but he does.

I think that in the classic rock genre you'll have a bit of a hard time trying to find someone.

If you go to Jazz you can get more guitarists that wouldn't use a pick.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yeah, who the hell told you Jeff Beck was dead?

Be patient with me, i'm still getting used to this time travel thing
Robby Kreiger of the Doors. guy did wonderful things without a pick.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus