Hello All,

I recently picked up a new amp - and it hasn't have a footswitchable effects loop that I've been used to for the past couple years. Well I'd like to get that setup again with a loop pedal - but most of the results I'm finding are looper pedals, for recording and stuff.

I would just like a pedal that will bring in my effects when I engage it. I know keeley makes one, but thats the only one I've been able to find. Can anyone else point me to other options?

Thanks!
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Search for a bypass looper. Lehle makes good ones. How many loops do you need and do you need it to be programmable if you need multiple loops?
I just want to bring in my chorus and delay pedal into the chain at once. Instead of tapping everything individually. The last amp I owned, I was able to bring in the loop and get a volume boost all in one switch, which was AWESOME. I'd like to achieve the same thing. Maybe put a booster, chorus and delay all in a loop their own, then bring them in all together.

Also, I only have a PT-JR, so I'd like to be able to add this bypass looper and possibly a booster pedal without having to get a bigger board. I have room for probably 2 boss sized pedals, and 3 MXR sized pedals without having to upgrade.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Last edited by CkY freak at Nov 24, 2013,
I'd just get a simple bypass-looper by Lehle. It's solid stuff and they have one with 1 loop and one with 2 loops as well IIRC. If you want separate loops and program them to go all at once, you'll need something more complex that also will take up more space.
Lehle's are nice, but f'ing expensive if all you need is one loop. A single loop true bypass looper could be built into a a 1590A enclosure, 4 jacks, one footswitch, LED, 9V jack. Would cost about $12 to build.

Doing a quick search on eBay shows some cheap options that should be fine. There isn't much to screw up on a small thing like this, so it should be ok.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.Xtrue+bypass+looper&_nkw=true+bypass+looper&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Have you considered going digital instead? Line 6 M9? Come to the dark side...
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X