Page 1 of 4
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
family guy has a fanbase?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight
they better have given him the same treatment south park gave chef

Seth McFarland pissed off Seth McFarland and quit, forcing Seth McFarland to retire Seth McFarland's characters? I guess it's a good thing that they got Seth McFarland to voice all the other characters.

OT: Aww man, I always liked the Brain-Stewie episodes.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Nov 25, 2013,
The wikipedia page says that he's returning in the next season in some context. Ghost dog?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
just watched it.

Brave.

I don't see it lasting though. South Park tried it with Kenny, in the end they always come back.
It's a cartoon. They can bring him back easily. Peter's died like 3 times.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by lemmyisgod97
The "Road To" eps where the best one's, why didn't they do it to Meg or Chris .

no they weren't

maybe the first few ones, i'll go along with that but all that pseudo-philosophical nonsense with time travel and parallel universes and all that shit was easily the worst thing family guy has put out (and that's saying something)

My bet is that Stewie will find a way to ressurect him, bring him back from the past, or something like that.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
just watched it.

Brave.

I don't see it lasting though. South Park tried it with Kenny, in the end they always come back.

I dunno man. I haven't seen a particular goldfish come back.

^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I dunno man. I haven't seen a particular goldfish come back.

sure he did. I was perma'd, yet here we are. its more of an "undead" state, though. one foot in the grave and what-have-you.
Hard to believe people still pay attention to this brain-dead (get it? kinda like brian-dead?) show. It changed when it came back. It died when it was resurrected.
why is family guy still a thing?

why do people still like it? who are they?

does anyone else find the creator guy to be really smug and hateable?
Season 5 was the best season. The only good season, mind, but the best
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Quote by kthxbi
why is family guy still a thing?

Still "a thing"? It's just another TV show among countless others.

Quote by kthxbi
why do people still like it? who are they?

I like it because it's gross in a funny way. And the fact that there are no "sacred cows" for them. Also, Stewie.

Quote by kthxbi

Not really. I think he's a great singer, though. Check out his performances on The BBC Proms.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by kthxbi
have you not grown tired of the same two jokes having been recycled for however many seasons?

It never felt that way to me. There are a bunch of recurring jokes, true, but most of them are related to a specific character's profile or storyline.

The only show that i grown tired of is "How It Took Me 139 Years To Finally Meet Your ****in' Mother". Talk about recycled jokes, sheesh.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
at least that doesn't have any hugely obvious pretense of being anything other than a trashy dumb friends rip off. family guy seems to think it's something more interesting than cramming a bunch of internet humour into 20mins at a time.
Quote by kthxbi
at least that doesn't have any hugely obvious pretense of being anything other than a trashy dumb friends rip off. family guy seems to think it's something more interesting than cramming a bunch of internet humour into 20mins at a time.

I always saw it as a derivation of The Simpsons' concept, so i guess i never took it as seriously as you. Maybe that's why i still find it entertaining. I just watch it to get a few laughs after a day of work, i don't overanalyze it.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Brian is the least likable character in Family Guy. Eugh. Twat.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Are you ******* kidding me right?
How are they gonna kill Brian!!!?

Hope that he returns soon.
Quote by kthxbi

No
Quote by Burgery
family guy has a fanbase?

/thread
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by Linkerman

I like it because it's gross in a funny way. And the fact that there are no "sacred cows" for them. Also, Stewie.

If you don't want "sacred cows" you should be watching South Park, Seth MacFarlane is a jackass.
Someone is wrong on the internet. Only you can help.

Originally Posted by Tulkas
Stairway is required on any list of anything involving the words guitar or song, I believe Congress amended the constitution in order to put it into federal law.
Quote by KerNeL_KLuTcH
If you don't want "sacred cows" you should be watching South Park, Seth MacFarlane is a jackass.

south park is awful tho

oh dude what the ****, spoilers much?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by MinterMan22
south park is awful tho

Truth.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
oh dude what the ****, spoilers much?

Did you read the thread title?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Damn! I would rather see Meg or Chris go, the chemistry between Brian and Stewie still has so much potential. The new character sucks :/
Didn't know they were still making new episodes. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll pull a southpark and have him come back.
I can't watch the show anymore. It's like the more money they got and the better graphics they got, the worse the show as a whole became. However, up until like 2005-06 it was one of the best shows on TV. Some of the stuff was genius.
Page 1 of 4