So I call up my homie, I need to tell him about this girl. I think I really love this girl, she's so fine. So I tell him what she looks like. She stands at around 5'4", coca cola body shape with light brown skin. She drives a black Dodge Durango with a custom license plate that says ANGEL. She has a sweet tattoo on her ankle, plus she's making a good amount of money in her career. She lives in a house on 17th street, and I call her TeeTee.

This is when my friend interrupts, and asks. "Does she have a kid?" She does, and then he follows up with a few more questions. "Does she have a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth?" This is where I realized things were a little weird. She does in fact have such a beauty mark. After he asked if she went to Georgia Institute of Technology and is currently employed by TBS, I realized that something was up. Turns out that my boy has been messing around with this same girl! She's playing the both of us!

So, anything like this happen to any of you guys/girls in the past?
Last edited by macashmack at Nov 25, 2013,
I guess I'm really immature because I thought this was going to be about playing pranks on some girl....
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Dude, that's my girl you're talking about.

I will mess you and your friend up for this!

Stay away!
Quote by VillainousLatin
... wut?

Body shaped like a coke bottle, busty and a big bitt with a flat stomach.
Thread rated two stars out of five. Alright idea, horrible execution. Work on your form, kid.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Thread rated two stars out of five. Alright idea, horrible execution. Work on your form, kid.

You know where I'm getting at, right?
bad reference or awful thread?
mmf anyone?
I believe in god, jesus and the holy ghost.....or as i call them Angus, Kirk and Lemmy

I feel for you TS.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
So she has a tiny head then..? Or she's easily flattened...

Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Hourglass is the more commonly used term, but I think Coca-cola bottle is a more accurate description.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Your name must be Tyrone. Yep, gotta be.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Soccerguy
I feel like this was all just for that.

Yeah, I saw Dodge Durango and assumed this was gonna be some kind of joke, or Ron Burgundy reference...
Caution:
This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
Damn son, don't seem like shes worth it if ya get me...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by WCPhils
I guess I'm really immature because I thought this was going to be about playing pranks on some girl....

Would've been funnier.

But alas, this has happened to me and a friend before as well.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Todd Hart

TS. Form a band, call them Stone Temple Pilots, and stop making sh#t threads
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
is her name Charmaine De la Rosa?

Blud, that girl's 15.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you should have a threesome

everyone wins
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I think people suck at references. You want butt and boobs. Boobs stick out one side and butt the other. That's not a coca cola bottle. That's an S. For sexy. Hot girls have the balance. Literally otherwise theyd fall over
So.....

How does your buddy taste? Think about that next time you put your mouth on her.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.