Page 1 of 2
So you obviously enjoy zombies or the concept of it all happening, to be attracted to this thread, basically my question to you would be if there was an outbreak that causes people to eat people, what would you imagine the source to be? so for instance 28 days later how there rage monkeys bit the people then boom you know, or like the video game the last of us(my choice) there being a fungal infection that takes over the brain and body and gets worse over time and can be breathed in by spores, or whatever im sure your familiar with the different types of causes so go!
Whats goes around must come down
Quote by ichiefG13
if there was an outbreak that causes people to eat people, what would you imagine the source to be?
STDs
ggg1 ggg3

The zombieland infection route
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
wow bought those comments shed new light on different possibilities for the outbreak. the std one I think is more plausible than eye cancer.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
The zombieland infection route

Which would be?
Eating a mad-cow-disease burger
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by angusfan16
butts disease

I think that goes with what home boy up there said with the std.
care to be more elaborative?
Quote by Vitor_vdp

I was talking while typing thank you for your correction.
Quote by angusfan16
flat booty syndrome

indeed.
It's the Zombie Thread alright, it's dead and it bites!

heh heh heh *knee-slap*

A zombie outbreak would have to be caused by something man-made, not necessarily nuclear, but definitely an advanced but untested pathogen. (pathogen: noun, something that autocorrect acknowledges as a word)
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Basically, too many assholes die from old age and then zombies.
Quote by Basti95
It's the Zombie Thread alright, it's dead and it bites!

heh heh heh *knee-slap*

A zombie outbreak would have to be caused by something man-made, not necessarily nuclear, but definitely an advanced but untested pathogen. (pathogen: noun, something that autocorrect acknowledges as a word)

that was funny I had to slap both knees.

And what you say holds truth, it doesn't really have to come from something man made, for example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis

Now I know this only affects certain insects but shit what if "evolution"(I know that takes time) makes it able affect humans is all im saying.
T virus becuase resident evil was the only thing tho do anything with zombies that resembled anything close to quality
Quote by soundgarden1986
T virus becuase resident evil was the only thing tho do anything with zombies that resembled anything close to quality

I love the RE games not the movies so much
Quote by -Mantra-
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Basically, too many assholes die from old age and then zombies.

Off topicish but that made me think of this is the end for some reason.
Quote by soundgarden1986

28 Days Later m8. Quality. Other than that I agree with you.
Quote by ichiefG13
So you obviously enjoy zombies or the concept of it all happening

I actually despise how popular the zombie theme has become in media lately. With the exception of The Walking Dead, I hate zombies and I hate people who like zombies.

High fantasy > vampires > werewolves >>>>>>>> zombies

Okay, I also liked Zombieland, but mostly because of Bill Murray and Emma Stone.
Quote by archangels

Ghey!!!
Quote by lemmyisgod97
American Government.

I'd say goverment is more of a rape machine.
Quote by archangels
I actually despise how popular the zombie theme has become in media lately. With the exception of The Walking Dead, I hate zombies and I hate people who like zombies.

Okay, I also liked Zombieland, but mostly because of Bill Murray and Emma Stone.

I see you trolling.
Quote by archangels

What about Shaun of the Dead ?
Quote by Basti95
28 Days Later m8. Quality. Other than that I agree with you.

never saw it. should probably check it out tho

i mean yeah there is shaun of the dead and zombieland (only saw this once so idk if i still like i) but those are comedies so i wasnt counting them
Quote by ichiefG13
I see you trolling.

Actually, I'm not in this case. I don't like Dawn of the Dead, I don't like Resident Evil, and I hate all the stupid flash games that are clearly ripoffs of the CoD zombies idea. Speaking of which, Survival in MW3 is far superior to zombies in Black Ops 1 & 2.

I just have a lot of friends who enjoy all of those things I just listed and this thread gave me a convenient place to vent.

The nail in the coffin was that stupid Warm Bodies movie. Seeing the first trailer for that movie was my big realization that zombies is a fad that has gotten out of control. And it's even worse than the vampire fad that got started by Twilight, because unlike Twilight and all the crap it started, I actually have friends that like all this zombie shit.
28 weeks later is a garbage movie that should have never become a thing

especially if you've seen 28 days later and expected 28 weeks later to be anywhere near as good
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by archangels
Actually, I'm not in this case. I don't like Dawn of the Dead, I don't like Resident Evil, and I hate all the stupid flash games that are clearly ripoffs of the CoD zombies idea. Speaking of which, Survival in MW3 is far superior to zombies in Black Ops 1 & 2.

I just have a lot of friends who enjoy all of those things I just listed and this thread gave me a convenient place to vent.

The nail in the coffin was that stupid Warm Bodies movie. Seeing the first trailer for that movie was my big realization that zombies is a fad that has gotten out of control. And it's even worse than the vampire fad that got started by Twilight, because unlike Twilight and all the crap it started, I actually have friends that like all this zombie shit.

world at war: zombies was my fav, and yeah I see what you mean but zombies will never get as homosexual as twighlight.
Im stuck between t virus just because the goverment has always wanted to create a super human like captain merica, and would not be very hard to believe it came from them BUT im also on the fungal infection side mabe because the last of us was such a bad a$$ game and the story was so well thought out, then you have your 28 days later which is like rabies theres just so many choices that seem like it could happen.
Quote by ichiefG13
So you obviously enjoy zombies or the concept of it all happening, to be attracted to this thread

Stopped right there. No. Have a good day.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Stopped right there. No. Have a good day.

oh you know you read the rest and thanks I am you know for being a monday and all.
Quote by ichiefG13
oh you know you read the rest and thanks I am you know for being a monday and all.

Nah, brah. I actually didn't after finding out I didn't meet the requirements.

Don't you dare ask me why I came back.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Page 1 of 2