the one next to the (probable) reel echo looks like a line 6 of some description EDIT: might be an M5

on the top row from left to right

first (not sure) EDIT: looks like a boss vocal performer

second- one of the boss double pedals EDIT: looks like a space echo

third ibanez (the locking controls ones) EDIT: trimode chorus or fz7 fuzz? Could be somethign else, of course, i was just going by the three knobs and the slidey switch on the left hand side, in the 2008 ibanez EU catalogue those are the only two in the tonelok series whose controls match the ones in your pic.

last on the top right- not sure, that one could be anything, really.

I have to run for dinner now but i'll take a closer look later
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 25, 2013,

i really can't tell more than dave can. but i thought i'd post the pic for everyone else's benefit.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Looks to me like a Boss something or other (vocal synth maybe?), Space Echo, Ibanez Tone Lok (TS7 maybe?), Line 6 M9, Reel Echo.

Could be wrong though.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Thanks Guys I Looked on each products site name site and found the names of the effects.

Thanks Again!
ahahaha i just went and checked them all for you (I edited my first post). should've checked the thread again. Still, you can check and see if what you've come up with matches what i've come up with (which is not to say i'm definitely correct, if we disagree you might be correct and i could well be wrong ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?