hotel guest yelling racist remarks with fire extinguisher hose up his bottom

Quote by deadsmileyface
http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/12/premier-inn-guest-hurled-racist-abuse-with-fire-extinguisher-hose-up-his-bottom-4184507/

yeah. so like, all them brits on UG be like "nothing weird happens in the UK, that shit only happens in the US mate" but they were wrong.

pics or it didn't happen

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Well, at least he didn't come out of the cupboard naked with a hose up his bum and a gun in his hand.

Seriously, I'm not going to be able to look at an extinguisher hose properly for a while. Which is unfortunate, given my line of work.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Dirge Humani
and here i was prepared for florida man

England is the Florida of Europe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by captainsnazz
Florida is the England of America.

Wait, what about New England?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Fuccking hotels man...

I checked in two crackheads who managed to destroy the room in less than 2 hours. Feces was poured all around the room, bedroom lamps were tied to the ceiling, and the guy who checked in managed to take apart the ice machine single handily.

He then managed to call the police because he was tripping out hard. The cops came and tasered him.

A Meth head used to smoke meth in the lobby bathroom until he got scared about something and ran out the building soaked in water from the sink.

Two guests got into a fist fight in the laundry room. Apparently, one guest saw clothes getting washed in the washing machine and he took the clothes out and threw them in the hallway. The other guest found out and started beating the shit out of each other before we called the police on them.

I have a lot more stories if interested...

EDIT: Also, I wasnt on shift that night, but we had a rugby team staying at the hotel, and at 3am they all got shitfaced and ran around the hotel naked. They all shitted in every garbage can at the hotel. Then they all shitted in one of the tubs in one of their rooms. The shit was so much that they had to get a pump to get the shit out of the tub.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Nov 25, 2013,
Quote by deadsmileyface

yeah. so like, all them brits on UG be like "nothing weird happens in the UK, that shit only happens in the US mate" but they were wrong.

The guy was from Sheffield. Not much more to say really.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Fuccking hotels man...

I checked in two crackheads who managed to destroy the room in less than 2 hours. Feces was poured all around the room, bedroom lamps were tied to the ceiling, and the guy who checked in managed to take apart the ice machine single handily.

He then managed to call the police because he was tripping out hard. The cops came and tasered him.

A Meth head used to smoke meth in the lobby bathroom until he got scared about something and ran out the building soaked in water from the sink.

Two guests got into a fist fight in the laundry room. Apparently, one guest saw clothes getting washed in the washing machine and he took the clothes out and threw them in the hallway. The other guest found out and started beating the shit out of each other before we called the police on them.

I have a lot more stories if interested...

That's just absurd, water, FROM THE SINK!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm sick of this news about Rob Ford...

Wait WAT?
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by Nelshizzle

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Also, I wasnt on shift that night, but we had a rugby team staying at the hotel, and at 3am they all got shitfaced and ran around the hotel naked. They all shitted in every garbage can at the hotel. Then they all shitted in one of the tubs in one of their rooms. The shit was so much that they had to get a pump to get the shit out of the tub.