Sup' guys! I'm really new to recording and I only use Guitar Rig 4 to record. Do you guys know any free recording and mixing software?
There is an article on recommended software in the Interfaces sticky. Reaper is the usual answer, although it isn't free. There is a free trial period and then it costs something like $40 to purchase.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
If you have a mac computer, GarageBand can do a great job Else, try something like Mixcraft for Windows.
Reapers a good pushing off point. It looks more like and actual DAW than Garageband does. But either will really work at the beginning. And if you are on a Mac the new Logic X is insanely cheap for what it offers so once you get started id recommend keeping that in mind.
Quote by harryberg1
Reapers a good pushing off point. It looks more like and actual DAW than Garageband does. But either will really work at the beginning. And if you are on a Mac the new Logic X is insanely cheap for what it offers so once you get started id recommend keeping that in mind.

Reaper is more than a pushing off point. It's a fully featured DAW, and is more or less just as capable and competitive as any of the other big ones (Logic, Cubase, etc).
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan