Page 1 of 10
Sometimes it's better to just plead guilty then fight and be found guilty.

Lighter sentence and all.

Also, guilty of "attempted" rape and not actually rape itself.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
"Also, guilty of "attempted" rape and not actually rape itself."

I would say that admitting to being guilty of attempted rape is just as bad as being guilty of the rape itself.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
"Also, guilty of "attempted" rape and not actually rape itself."

I would say that admitting to being guilty of attempted rape is just as bad as being guilty of the rape itself.

Yeah.
Check out my band Disturbed
Lesser punishment though I would believe.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Attempted rape is more embarrassing. Now you're a rapist AND a failure. Didn't even get any street cred, damn.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
LostPaedophiles
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Momentosis
Lesser punishment though I would believe.

Oh, that's what you're getting at. My apolgies, I thought you were attempting to play devil's advocate for a self-confessed paedophile.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

My friend genuinely reacted to this with 'I used to fancy the pants off him when I was 13, if only I'd know I was his type.'
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
They need a new sketcher

In another exchange with a second woman, she messaged Watkins images of the her child saying: "She needs to know Mummy and daddy don't love her."

thats fvcked up
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Trowzaa
They need a new sketcher

If only there was some clue as to who their current sketcher is.
Helen Tipper

Quote by Trowzaa
Helen Tipper

Don't give her identity away!

On a slightly more serious note, as a long term fan of the band I can't help but feel so sorry for the poor fans who bought those "innocent" t-shirts. I mean... to make a t-shirt to say you're innocent yet obviously not and to allow others that will be rather vunerable now is just so incomprehensible.

Totally messed up and sick. I am amazed noone tried to stop them from being sold.
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
On a slightly more serious note, as a long term fan of the band I can't help but feel so sorry for the poor fans who bought those "innocent" t-shirts. I mean... to make a t-shirt to say you're innocent yet obviously not and to allow others that will be rather vunerable now is just so incomprehensible.

Totally messed up and sick. I am amazed noone tried to stop them from being sold.

Wait, so he profited from them?

**** that, even if he was innocent that's just wrong on too many levels.
Quote by Minkaro
Why has she drawn Alan Smith?

As in former Arsenal and current commentator Alan Smith, not former Leeds and current MK Dons twat Alan Smith.

we get it, you like football

On topic, thats lostprophets erased from the history of rock now then
read that news article, and wow. this dude and the two women involved with it have some serious problems. he'll definitely pay for it when he gets to prison though. hope he gets viciously raped and/or shanked.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
On topic, thats lostprophets erased from the history of rock now then

I don't understand this logic. Why does him being a paedophile mean his work is irrelevant? Not that I really think Lostprophets have much value, but still.
Quote by Todd Hart
Wait, so he profited from them?

**** that, even if he was innocent that's just wrong on too many levels.

Not sure he directly did. I know he is part of a clothing line call Made in Hell. They were brought out about April time I believe and as such he may have done.

Interestingly the lead guitarist from Lostprophets has retweeted an IanWatkins tweet about named peadophiles which gives me thoughts that the band knew he was guilty but obviously couldn't come forward (as of when he was arrested).

Apparently the abuse started back as far as 2007 which is insane to think this sort of stuff was going on for so long and arguably at their peak of fame.

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by Todd Hart
I don't understand this logic. Why does him being a paedophile mean his work is irrelevant? Not that I really think Lostprophets have much value, but still.

His "work" isn't irrelivant but by the same token would want to listen to words of a guy who sexually abused 2 children? Would you want to hear what someone like that has to say?

I was a huge fan of lostprophets and up until now I was still listening to their music but now I dont think I can.

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
His "work" isn't irrelivant but by the same token would want to listen to words of a guy who sexually abused 2 children? Would you want to hear what someone like that has to say?

I was a huge fan of lostprophets and up until now I was still listening to their music but now I dont think I can.

How does that make sense, though? Do you avoid watching The Pianist because Roman Polanski sodomized an underage girl? Or refuse to read A Farewell to Arms because Hemingway was a misogynist, a homophobe and an antisemite? An artists work need to stand apart.
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger

Why not? It's not like he's singing about how his choices were justified.

Besides, do you like paintings and shit? What if that artist you like and admire secretly masturbates to little boys and you had no idea but you loved his work, and then suddenly, you find out and it's like, I don't think I can like his art because I now judge his art rather than him as a person? Art is art. Like it or don't. If you're going to hate something, hate the guy. The art is innocent. you can have it both ways.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Todd Hart
How does that make sense, though? Do you avoid watching The Pianist because Roman Polanski sodomized an underage girl? Or refuse to read A Farewell to Arms because Hemingway was a misogynist, a homophobe and an antisemite? An artists work need to stand apart.

Would you still watch the "A Town Called Hyprocisy" video because its art?

I totally understand your point of view and the other guy who has said something along the same lines. Would I like the people who did that sort of thing? No. Would I excuse the art? The art is art as you say. However my personal moral problem with it is that the art is made by someone who abused children which to me is too much to overlook what the guy has done musically.

Its like saying you would still eat food prepared by a pedo? The food is food regardless but would you choose to still eat it?

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
^ reason why I point out that video is because it overlaps with the dates of his offences which means the secret meaning behind the video.. is actually almost a bragging about what he does.

To me its completely sick and twisted.

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
Would you still watch the "A Town Called Hyprocisy" video because its art?

I totally understand your point of view and the other guy who has said something along the same lines. Would I like the people who did that sort of thing? No. Would I excuse the art? The art is art as you say. However my personal moral problem with it is that the art is made by someone who abused children which to me is too much to overlook what the guy has done musically.

Its like saying you would still eat food prepared by a pedo? The food is food regardless but would you choose to still eat it?

Yeah, I would. It's food. Am I going to starve because I know something about the dude that I wish I didn't? How do you know the guy at your favorite restaurant isn't a murderer or a rapist? before you knew anything at all, you were oblivious and loved it. Now that you know something, you're trying to be all self righteous. Don't want to support they guy? pirate his art. But there's no reason that you can't still like their music even if you hate the artist.

Invest in a straw, suck it up, and quit being a pussy.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Nov 26, 2013,
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Yeah, I would. It's food. Am I going to starve because I know something about the dude that I wish I didn't? How do you know the guy at your favorite restaurant isn't a murderer or a rapist? before you knew anything at all, you were oblivious and loved it. Now that you know something, you're trying to be all self righteous. Don't want to support they guy? pirate his art. But there's no reason that you can't still like their music even if you hate the artist.

Invest in a straw, suck it up, and quit being a pussy.

It's a bit different when you know the guy who is singing the lyrics is a peadophile. You're listening to him sing, his words and lyrics are reminding you of the crime he committed. Maybe if he was the bassist then it wouldn't be as bad but when it's right at the wrong of the music I don't blame people.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
On a slightly more serious note, as a long term fan of the band I can't help but feel so sorry for the poor fans who bought those "innocent" t-shirts
I get what you're on about but tbh those people are idiots for choosing to ignore the possibility that the dude might have commited a series of crimes this horrible just because they're fans. It's perfectly understandable if they're biased, but to believe that someone whose music you enjoy can't possibly be a waste of human life for that reason alone is naive at best

It's a lot harder for kids to accept these things but once you've been disappointed by enough role models you eventually learn to make a distinction between the art you like and the people that made it. That's how people like Stephen Fry can continue to enjoy their Richard Wagner. And if you supported this guy, believed in him through and through and still refuse to face the harsh reality after today (and believe me, there's always a bunch of those) then you're worse than an idiot

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger

Bear in mind it's also the work of 5 other (presumably) innocent people. Lostprophets aren't paedos, Ian Watkins is. This must be a pretty tough time for the others.

After hearing legal argument from barristers, Mr Justice Royce called the jury into court and told them: "There will not be a trial in this case. The defendants have all pleaded guilty to nearly all the charges against them. The prosecution does not seek a trial in these circumstances. "You have been saved from having to watch extremely graphic and distressing material."

Part I thought very interesting.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
It's a bit different when you know the guy who is singing the lyrics is a peadophile.

I disagree.

They will probably become some cult band in the next 10 years, where a new generation will listen to them for edgy effect.

I can listen to some Ted Nugent and enjoy it despite him being someone who I would disagree with a lot on political subjects however a paedophile is another thing.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.

The original thread was brilliant.

Dem WIKI edits
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽