I saw a blind guy today walking around the streets. It was crazy how he knew where he was going and feeling around with his stick. I can't imagine not being able to see where you're going and probably running into everything possible. Mind blown for sure.
Move along guys nothing to see here
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Theres a blind fella who comes into the restaurant I work at. He walks into stuff and you have to talk to him for him to make his way to the cash, but it is pretty remarkable that he can't see anything and still gets by on his own.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by slash_GNR666
Move along guys nothing to see here

This was much better than what I was expecting
Oh man, i love the way they keep out the light when you're trying to sleep. Yeah i'm totally a blind person.
Quote by Baby Joel
This was much better than what I was expecting

What were you expecting?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
This blind guy in my town doesn't use a stick, he just uses echolocation to sketch his environment. It's kinda weird to see him walk (a bit like a cool tipsy guy wearing sunglasses), sometimes he trips over small objects or trash on the ground (doesn't fall tho).
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by robman408
I saw a blind guy today walking around the streets. It was crazy how he knew where he was going and feeling around with his stick. I can't imagine not being able to see where you're going and probably running into everything possible. Mind blown for sure.
Nowaijose, I've never seen anything like that.
Quote by slash_GNR666
What were you expecting?

I was expecting a pun that was more forced, but yours was pretty smooth.
Quote by AnoKid09
But how does he know when he is done wiping?

Taste test.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I glue poppy seeds to elevator buttons to mess with them.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
My campus has a good program for the blind so I see a lot of them, usually with seeing eye dogs. But sometimes even the seeing eye dogs don't seem to know where they're going...so the seeing eye dog needs a seeing eye dog...
i assumed that most of them weren't 100% blind...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
That's nothing, this guy can free run across buildings and fight crime and he's blind...

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Nov 26, 2013,
Quote by ProgFripp74
That's nothing, this guy can free run across buildings and fight crime and he's blind...

I wonder if they ever read these books for inspiration
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by bifteksupernova
I wonder if they ever read these books for inspiration

Ok come on bro, that wasn't cool...

They're called comics.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN