Page 1 of 3
hi guys I wanted everyone to be mad in one thread so we could all get along in other threads I hope you don't mind, please argue in here and not in other threads so we can be friends again

I will start things off with some hot topics in metal:
-Sacramentum suck and are worse than Dissection.
-Suffocation are a deathcore band
-Emperor are only worh listening to if your favourite hobby includes picking daisies, you hefty girl
-Necromantia are gimmicky and would sound better if they had a guitarist (a real one)
-BTBAM have a banjo
-metalcore is the future
-I think Metallica are right in the Napster debacle
-Racism is my favourite song topic

Discuss. Oh, and opinions aren't allowed only facts.
Jerry Garcia is better than any metal guitarist. Let's fight, cunts!

and just for matt, Pink Floyd is the best prog band.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Nov 26, 2013,
Obscura by Gorguts is the gayest album ever.

Philosophy is gay, too. Errbody in this forum is a cunt.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Hey, facts are just opinions. For example, in my opinion fire is cold and I won't get burned if I put my hand in it. You can't say I'm wrong, because that's just your opinion. Stop oppressing me, you sexist, homophobic racist.
Last edited by Hoodoo Man at Nov 26, 2013,
Emmure is more tr00 than most metal cuz they don't care about not being metal. And not caring is kvlt.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by severed-metal

I will start things off with some hot topics in metal:
-Sacramentum suck and are worse than Dissection.
-Suffocation are a deathcore band
-Emperor are only worh listening to if your favourite hobby includes picking daisies, you hefty girl
-Necromantia are gimmicky and would sound better if they had a guitarist (a real one)
-BTBAM have a banjo
-metalcore is the future
-I think Metallica are right in the Napster debacle
-Racism is my favourite song topic

Discuss. Oh, and opinions aren't allowed only facts.

troo troo fax only

1. No u. Dissection pale in comparison
2. Tru fax
3. :< I like Emperor doe
4. That makes me really sad
5. Tru fax
6. no
7. non-issue. not worth discussing
8. seconded

Quote by romencer17

gawd you are so false Rome

Quote by The Wildchild
Chuck died of AIDS

this happened because he was making an INXS cover album

Quote by ChemicalFire
Emmure is more tr00 than most metal cuz they don't care about not being metal. And not caring is kvlt.

solid logic. can't argve dis
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Last edited by progbass at Nov 26, 2013,
Arghoslent stomps on Grand Belial's Cheese
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Hotly debated topic that Severed forgot -

Wildchild - man, woman, or philipino tranny hooker?
HESSIAN HAREM

true fax - my best friend's fiance calls me Moon Moon and has me as such in her phone. Its the easiest way for me to recognize who is texting me.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by progbass
Hotly debated topic that Severed forgot -

Wildchild - man, woman, or philipino tranny hooker?

Judging by his girth we can only assume tranny hooker
Meshuggah was mistaken to be a sugar manufacturer.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
In 1973 a tranny from the Phillipenis recorded a track in hopes people could understand his/her feelings about life and the apockalips. This video displays the kvltest of kvlt and only the truest of skill:

http://youtu.be/q5a7jQCJtFo

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
I hate all of you, except a few of you.
Varg is a racist, pseudo-intellectual **** who needs to shut up and read a book.
Nihilism is for babies who can't read real philosophy like Quine.
If you haven't joined the PC master race, you will be detained. Kristallnacht is coming.
All of Death's albums are good even TSOP.
Demoncy sucks.
Add me on steam: Psychostasia19

That is all for now. Have a lovely "Let's kill the American Indians and steal their land Day."
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Have a lovely "Let's kill the American Indians and steal their land Day."

That's tomorrow, you jerk!

Grindcore isn't good music.
Early Black Metal production sucked ass.
Early Death Metal was ok.
Thrash Metal is just as good today as it was back in '86.
Scooping your guitar's mids is fucking dumb.
Hating on bands that aren't KVLT enough is cliche as shit; so is making fun of fans of said "NOT KVLT ENOUGH" bands!

That's just my short list, people!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 27, 2013,
No one, except the fans of said bands that are "NOT KVLT ENOUGH", uses the word "KVLT".

Using "metal" as an adjective is beyond idiocy.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

aye seconded. Describing something as 'brutal' outside of metal context (and even inside in most cases) makes me want to sterilize you.
HESSIAN HAREM
Quote by progbass

true fax - my best friend's fiance calls me Moon Moon and has me as such in her phone. Its the easiest way for me to recognize who is texting me.

Anyone who thinks Moon Moon is funny deserves to be genocided
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by severed-metal
Hoodoo man is the lead saxophone for 70 different ska-metal crossover bands

My true goal is to make a type of metal that appeals to all minorities. Skinheads are just the beginning. Soon my dream of feminist, pacifist, LGBT utopian metal will be a reality.

Edit: sorry, that should be trve goal
The only good early Kreator Album was Pleasure to Kill... and most of the new stuff is better than that album anyway.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Me: I think Burzum is boring, dull, inane garbage a child could perform. You need to listen to a real musician like Charles Mingus.
NotProggy: No. You need to listen to the Wagnerian culmination of Ubermenschian strength, and how the music emanates forth from an incandescent abyss of lurid beauty. It is the Romantic Sublime itself! Its mimetic qualities reflect a world beyond our imagination. It evokes forth the 5th dimension. The Twilight Zone.
Me: All I hear are basic power chord progressions that everyone does, boring tremolo passages that go no where, and faux-aggressive vocals from a privileged white male in one of the wealthiest countries in the world trying to imitate existential ennui when he has no idea what actual suffering and isolation is. To top it off, the production is awful. What kind of drugs does it take to enjoy this?
NotProggy-Seriously? How can you not experience the mythic grandeur of Nordic fells, languid brooks, and otherworldly melancholy? How can you not feel the triumphant misanthrope casting off society's shackles in a Galtian fashion? How can you not revel in the Nietzschean Bacchic frenzy, and Apollonian perfection of Varg's magnum opus: Hvis Lyset Tar oss? There's even an homage to Ibsen (Norwegian's always have one).
Me- I think it's boring.
NotProggy-It's not boring!
Me-That's not what I hear.
NotProggy-Then your hearing is impaired. This is a problem with you, not the music.
Me-Okay, but it sounds like ass to me. So give me an argument.
NotProggy-Well. "it just sounds good mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

*I do love Hvis Lyset Tar Oss. This is just meant to prove a point. I'm not arguing for artistic relativism; however, I am unfortunately not familiar enough with Aesthetics, the philosophical subfield, to have a particular stance on the issue. This is merely to illustrate that whenever someone tells you to put forth an "actual" argument (really? What kind of argument do you want? A deductive argument? An Inductive argument? What set of propositions leading to a definite conclusion would you prefer in the realm of art? What musical principles exist in order for us to derive inferences from these alleged axioms? What quantifiable data can we look to use inductive reasoning toward a strong and cogent conclusion? I think NotProggy is full of it, and needs to stop being such an elitist) for why something is good, you can tell him to shove it, because I can't imagine what degree of precision and mastery of logic it would take to convince someone to like something he does not like. You can argue until you're blue in the face, but I will never agree with you that pickles are delicious, and I will preserve this belief forever. You can give arguments for why you think someone ought to value some form of art more than another, but I wouldn't expect to show that liking some band, call this proposition, X, leads to a contradiction, ~X; thus I am wrong and have contradicted myself.

Carry on gentlemen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNQe_Kw4xH8
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
more like the virtuoso of tossing salads
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
More like The Wildchild of Malibu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJdRt2OJUic
Quote by Senor Kristian
I am not upset about any of this. In fact, I'm tickled, much like the proverbial pickle.
HESSIAN HAREM
^I'm glad. It wasn't meant to be offense, or some type of slander against you. I like you. I think you like good music, and I don't think you're a total dunce. I just want to see if you can justify your standards in the same way you expect others to do.

Quote by romencer17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtIBZNl3DY4
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Nov 27, 2013,
Page 1 of 3