My housemates and I are going to a lotr pub quiz tonight and can't think of a decent name for our team. I figured since most people are familiar to some degree with lotr why not ask the pit for some ideas? Suggest anything, be it witty, clever, disgusting, rude, racially insensitive etc etc, just as long as it references lotr in some way
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
My housemates and I are going to a lotr pub quiz tonight and can't think of a decent name for our team. I figured since most people are familiar to some degree with lotr why not ask the pit for some ideas? Suggest anything, be it witty, clever, disgusting, rude, racially insensitive etc etc, just as long as it references lotr in some way

Negro Baggins and the farmhands.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
My pub quiz team is called Danny Dyer's Chocolate Humunculus so this seems beyond my reach. Favourite Pub quiz moment was "In 6th place, with 26 points, is 'Nevermind the Cricket, Winnie Mandela's going home with the Ashes'"

Whole place died

So yeah I'm making this the pub quiz thread whilst I'm here
Having a Took of some Gamgee
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
the virgins of fangorn
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
What did the drunken hobbit say when he bumped into the wizard?

Saruman, I didn’t see you there!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"