I have an amplifier that has a bunch of different sounds and my favorite is the basic distortion (of course). I just wish that I could switch between sounds easily. Is there a way to do this with my amplifier or do I just have to buy a specific pedal to make the quick sound change?? My amplifier is one of those Mustang types.
Fender sells a footswitch pedal that you could program to the different channels on your amp.
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
If yo have a Mustang I or II you can use a single button foot-switch to change channels. If you have a III, IV or V you can get either a 2 or 4 button one. Read your owners manual (or download it) It will help you immensely.