Haha, seen this earlier, suscribed, I remember seeing another one of his like a year ago for that call me maybe song.
Why?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I was going to post this in the Chat thread, but you've made that intention redundant now.

Cheers mate.
Quote by Baby Joel
I was going to post this in the Chat thread, but you've made that intention redundant now.

Cheers mate.

You're welcome
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
i call bullshit on this video. way too many attractive females to actually be chatroulette.
Quote by progdude93
i call bullshit on this video. way too many attractive females to actually be chatroulette.

me and a friend of mine talked with these two girls from Peru on chat roulette once for like three hours, they were pretty gorgeous.

you have no idea how many dick cams we had to wade through to get there though. my friend was moaning and grunting back while wearing this creepy mask, managed to get ourselves a few lols

edit: omfg the guys at 1:20 and 2:00
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 27, 2013,
I saw it the other night. It turned my frown upside down.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I'm not trying to be an a-hole or nuthin, but can somebody explain why this/the music video is funny?

I mean if I was on chat roulette and saw this I'd laugh pretty hard.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I spy with my little eye Shawn Johnson.

Between this and Bound 3, I think we've entered a golden age of music videos.

Or at least a Neo-Dada period of weirdness.
Quote by lolmnt
I'm not trying to be an a-hole or nuthin, but can somebody explain why this/the music video is funny?

You just answered your own question.
Quote by lolmnt

Wait what?