Hey guys,

So a few days ago I ordered my first looper, so when it arrived in the mail yesterday I was really stoked, only to find out it didn't work. I have no idea whats wrong with it so I figured maybe you guys know.

I can connect it to my computer when I follow the instructions, but when I connect it to my amp it just doesn't work at all. The adapter works, all other cables work. Could it have somthing to do with my amp?

Edit: Not to mention that I've already recieved my second looper from customer service, since the first one didn't do anything at all.
Last edited by timwing at Nov 27, 2013,
Try going guitar > Ditto > amp, then guitar > amp. If plugging straight into your amp works, then there is something most likely wrong with the Ditto.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
some times they get a bad batch.

i had four JCA2112RC's DOA or 5 minutes until it died. it was frustrating. but normally TC is pretty good. so is jet city really.

i am happy how customer service works with big online retailers, you make THEM your bitch.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/